Austin Babies
Options

Should I be concerned? TMI Alert! Not BR

Another TMI warning - lots of period info here. 

The last couple of times DH and I had sex, there was quite a bit of bleeding afterward.  He thought it was my period but I didn't.  I had none before and a little later there was just some  brownish then it stopped.  I don't take my temps and all that but I keep a calendar of my cycle.  I didn't worry because it was about a week between O (guess) and about that from starting.  I believe that cervical position can cause bleeding so I wasn't worried.

Fast forward to today (when I should have started) I had red spotting yesterday  so I thought I was spotting.  Today has just been a brownish something.  So, dummy me starts googling and finds lots of info that I shouldn't have. 

Should I be worried, just wait to see what happens with my cycle or go ahead and make this gyno appt that I keep putting off? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Should I be concerned? TMI Alert! Not BR

• Options
    I would be pretty confident that the issue you're having has a simple and benign explanation, and you'll feel much better getting confirmation as such.  So go to the gyno and have her/him tell you it's nothing to worry about. Smile
  • Options
    I'd wait and see, I bet its fine.  I've had cycles like that before.  Actually, you guys should go ahead and have sex again.  We've done that to jump-start my period :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsAJL:
    I would be pretty confident that the issue you're having has a simple and benign explanation, and you'll feel much better getting confirmation as such.  So go to the gyno and have her/him tell you it's nothing to worry about. Smile

Ditto! I would also probably POAS just in case too...

• Options
    Do you have an advise nurse you can call?  That always makes me feel loads better without having to go to the doctors.
  • Options

I asked too soon.  As soon as I POAS, I started.  What a waste of $10. 

Oh well, at least I know I'm ok. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"