February 2011 Moms
Options

F/U Just marvelous

After talking with my husband, my adviser and lots of thought, I decided to take a one-year leave of absence from my Master's program so I can spend time with my daughter. I don't have the option of taking only a semester, due to the nature of the program, but by next February Sofie will be so much easier to leave with someone while I am out.

It feels nice to have that worry lifted, although my student loans are going to come into repayment and I'm really not thrilled about that! But they'll go back into deferment when I go back so I'll make it work.

Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: F/U Just marvelous

• Options
    Happy to see things worked out the way you wanted it to.  School and a new baby can definitely be stressful.  Now you can focus on your LO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You won't regret it for a second. I took a year off of work to spend with my daughter. I was way more refreshed and ready to go back when I did. Daycare has been wonderful for her too! Congratulations!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"