Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Since When?

is writing in caps on a post, saying that im tired of someone being talked about.

and that everyone is beating a dead horse and its blood in guts. and for people to drop it.

cause to call me BSC. 

im still the same person. no matter who i associate myself with. 

i personally dont see the need to call me names when i have done nothing to ANYONE of you.

i have barely talked to the ones that have been saying this about me since you all moved to 9-12 and im truly offended. 

you have no reason to talk behind my back about me and call me names.

Re: Since When?

• Options
    Why are you typing like you're writing an uneducated poem? That could have all been condensed to one paragraph. I can't understand half the stuff you said because of lack of punctuation and capitalization. 
  • Options

Your lack of complete sentences makes me scratch my head.

Who you hang out with reflects back on you.

This is a forum full of women; you're surprised someone's talking about you when you aren't around?

If you're really, truly offended, you should probably find a different place to hang out. This won't end well.

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For Chrissakes. Another one? Who the fvck are these people, and why do they assume I give a shiit about their Bump baggage?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry...what?
  • Options

imageMCMoo23:
    Why are you typing like you're writing an uneducated poem? That could have all been condensed to one paragraph. I can't understand half the stuff you said because of lack of punctuation and capitalization. 

omg this. 

• Options

I really really should not respond to this because I have No idea who you are. What I do know is that everytime you post, you can't spell or write properly. To me, that shows a little about who you are. And I don't like it.

No offense.

• Options
    imageNastyAnnie:

This but not scratch, hurts. It hurts my head.

Apparently, 6-9ers are not only filled with drama, they skipped English class. Ugh.

• Options
    imageAshSchultz:

I really really should not respond to this because I have No idea who you are. What I do know is that everytime you post, you can't spell or write properly. To me, that shows a little about who you are. And I don't like it.

No offense.

I love it when a really insulting statement is followed by "No offense."  Love it! 

• Options

my lack of sentences or paragraphs is besides the fact. and you are just finding things to pick at.

talk behind my back all you please. calling me BSC when i have had no problems with you. is crossing a line. im offended in a way that i have never said or did anything to anyone on the 9-12 board. in fact im one who moved over early to 6-9 when they where there and they had no problems with me then. well im the same person.

• Options
    imageberrybuzz:

my lack of sentences or paragraphs is besides the fact. and you are just finding things to pick at.

talk behind my back all you please. calling me BSC when i have had no problems with you. is crossing a line. im offended in a way that i have never said or did anything to anyone on the 9-12 board. in fact im one who moved over early to 6-9 when they where there and they had no problems with me then. well im the same person.

Again....what?

• Options
    No seriously. If you want to communicate, you need to do it in English. I'm sorry.
  • Options

1. Who are you?

2. Who are you talking to?

• Options
    imageKirbus:

First of all - what Moo said.

Second of all - it's not talking behind someone's back if it's posted on a public message board that you frequent.

Third - it's not a matter of who you associate with.  It's a matter of how you conduct yourself.

And by the way, I'm pretty sure that the fact that you feel the need to describe it has beating a dead horse with it's "blood and guts" and stuff qualifies you as BSC on it's on.

I agree with all of this.

And honestly, for anyone who is/was involved in the Kelso drama, Care-a-lot (or whatever the eff it was called), or is part of the 6-9 group that has all the baggage, just LET IT GO. If someone mentions you in a post about it, move on. Stop creating these ridiculous posts. It's a never-ending cycle because you all continue to stir up this nonsense. 

• Options
    imageberrybuzz:

You lost all your sane points when you stuck up for Kelso and described it as beating a dead horse that's now blood and guts.

It's okay to be crazy. I understand it. Just pleeeease, for the love of all things baby, learn how to punctuate a sentence.  

• Options

WOW.

JUST WOW.

• Options
    Okay, this one doesn't speak English. Can't 6-9 send over an interpreter for these assclowns? It's the least they could do.
  • Options

imageNastyAnnie:
    No seriously. If you want to communicate, you need to do it in English. I'm sorry.

Ha ha.. I am loving all of the responses. Yes

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

imagesoko987:
    Okay, this one doesn't speak English. Can't 6-9 send over an interpreter for these assclowns? It's the least they could do.

Basically what I got from the post was....

"Pffftlereeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bitchesandhoes i dont need no punktuationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn pflerterarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" 

• Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imageboomersooner9779:

imageMCMoo23:

omg this. 

Clearly you have never heard of e.e. cummings. *hair flip*

Haterz.

Dude, e.e. cummings at least used proper grammar.  

• Options

Here is my .02.. You, Kelso, all of your other friends just need to stop. Why do you all care so much about what internet strangers say about you? Do you not realize how heavily educated some of these women are?  If you enter a post without one intelligent thing to say to back up your story, you are a lost cause.

All you guys do is throw out a bunch of names, caps, and boo-hoos about how everyone doesn't like you. Just ignore them, honestly if you've been on the bump long enough you would know that if you just shut up everyone would stop talking about you and move on. Even if they bring you up, just don't even respond it will eventually die.

You are all embarrassing yourselves. The end, now move on please.

• Options
  • Options
    imagesoko987:

I <3 you as much as you <3 lamp.

imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
  • Options
    imageberrybuzz:

My lack of sentences or paragraphs is besides the fact. And you are just finding things to pick at.

Talk behind my back all you please. Calling me BSC when I have had no problems with you(remove.) is crossing a line. I'm offended in a way that I have never said nor did anything to anyone on the 9-12 board.(Huh?  I have no idea how you can even make that make sense.) In fact, I'm one who moved over early to 6-9 when they where(were) there and they had no problems with me then. Well, I'm the same person.(incomplete sentence)

This is why nobody can tell what the he!! you are talking about.  Do you see all those errors?  And I might not have them all....I have a migrane and am on meds, so .....

• Options

Wait, how did so many people who suckass at spelling and correct grammar find each other?

It was fate, I'm sure. 

• Options
     Since when did you come over to 9-12?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageKirbus:
    imagecaitemarie16:

Here is my .02.. You, Kelso, all of your other friends just need to stop. Why do you all care so much about what internet strangers say about you? Do you not realize how heavily educated some of these women are?  If you enter a post without one intelligent thing to say to back up your story, you are a lost cause.

All you guys do is throw out a bunch of names, caps, and boo-hoos about how everyone doesn't like you. Just ignore them, honestly if you've been on the bump long enough you would know that if you just shut up everyone would stop talking about you and move on. Even if they bring you up, just don't even respond it will eventually die.

That was wonderful.

Why thank you! EmbarrassedWink

I wish there was a blush face with a wink!

• Options

I seriously don't know who you are, but I am wondering why you seem so ethically opposed to punctuation.  I can't decipher a lot of what your message says in the first half. 

Advice: stop defending yourself, stop calling attention to your conflict, and stop stirring the pot. 

PS: the dead horse is not thanking you for this wild plea.  You're hurting him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagecaitemarie16:

Party!!!

• Options
    Annice, I felt that "assclowns" was a classier alternative to "Turd Fergusons".
  • Options
    imageberrybuzz:

My lack of sentences or paragraphs is besides the fact. And you are just finding things to pick at.

No, I'm seriously not just looking for stuff to pick on you with.  I don't even know who you are and have never seen a post from you because I don't come around these parts so often.  I honestly can't understand the first half of your OP.  It's unintelligible. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageHeather R:

I seriously don't know who you are, but I am wondering why you seem so ethically opposed to punctuation.  I can't decipher a lot of what your message says in the first half. 

Advice: stop defending yourself, stop calling attention to your conflict, and stop stirring the pot. 

Oh Heather, the voice of reason... No one wants this, really, Berry. We all want you to continue being your unique, punctuation-free self. We love free spirits on this board, right girls?

• Options
    imageNastyAnnie:
    imageHeather R:

Oh Heather, the voice of reason... No one wants this, really, Berry. We all want you to continue being your unique, punctuation-free self. We love free spirits on this board, right girls?

I feel Berry and LHC would make good buddies.  

• Options

oh my g-d.

the quickest way to smooth things over is to just move past it.

i know, it makes no sense. but it's true.

• Options
    imageMCMoo23:
    imageNastyAnnie:
    imageHeather R:

Wait, wait, wait. Aren't Kelso and LHC the same person? I seriously have missed a lot. 

• Options
  • Options
    imageDizzyLiz422:
    imageMCMoo23:
    imageNastyAnnie:
    imageHeather R:

Wait, wait, wait. Aren't Kelso and LHC the same person? I seriously have missed a lot. 

I suppose that would make sense...but sadly, no. There is more than one BSC looney toon out there.  

• Options
    imageFemmeNat01:
    imageNastyAnnie:

This but not scratch, hurts. It hurts my head.

Apparently, 6-9ers are not only filled with drama, they skipped English class. Ugh.

Hey, not all of us! 

• Options
    imagebobbyme:

oh my g-d.

the quickest way to smooth things over is to just move past it.

i know, it makes no sense. but it's true.

She speaks the truth. If you want people to stop thinking you're crazy, you need to stop acting crazy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"