February 2011 Moms
Options

Crazy Contractions.. WDYT

Since about 2am I have been having these outrageous contractions that tighten my entire stomache, feel like menstral cramps on crack and shoot an extreme pain into my back... now normally I would think this is for sure labor but there is no pattern to these contractions and I had my Dr. appt yesterday and i was still at 1cm(which i have been for 5 weeks). I lost my muscous plug last night. 

I cannot walk or talk through these contractions and they last about a min each. You think I should call my Dr? or wait and see if a pattern develops?  I have been to L&D 3 times now with false labor and dont want to go back up there without being able to bring my LO home. 

I am set to be induced on Thursday afternoon is LO doesnt come before then... WDYT?? 

Mason James 2/23/11 @6:24pm 9lbs 13oz
imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crazy Contractions.. WDYT

• Options
    I would wait to go in.... but you could call your doctor and tell them what is going on and see what they think. My sister had something like that going on and she called the doc's office and since she was going to be induced anyway, he just brought her in and did it then. Never know....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had these the day before I had DD. good luck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This sounds a lot like what labor was like for me, except that there was a pattern, though I had a hard time discerning it (mostly bc everything felt constantly tense-- it was hard to say when contractions started until after I was on the monitor and found out that feeling like I needed to pass gas meant one was starting). I was also only 1 cm the day before my painful BH (which I had been having for a week) apparently turned into productive contractions/labor.
  • Options

imageDoubleFlyaway:
    This sounds a lot like what labor was like for me, except that there was a pattern, though I had a hard time discerning it (mostly bc everything felt constantly tense-- it was hard to say when contractions started until after I was on the monitor and found out that feeling like I needed to pass gas meant one was starting). I was also only 1 cm the day before my painful BH (which I had been having for a week) apparently turned into productive contractions/labor.

def feels like I need to pass gas too! They have started getting a pattern of about 11 min apart... but some are 8 min and some are 12 so its hard to tell... They are hurting so bad that I am having to bite the pillow and cry through them! Ridiculous!  

Mason James 2/23/11 @6:24pm 9lbs 13oz
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"