Florida Babies
Options

A good sunless tanner?

Not looking to go fry myself and the baby in the sun.  Does anyone have a good suggestion for sunless tanners?

Thanks!

BFP-12/23/2010 M/C-16 weeks, 5days, baby measured at 9 weeks BFP-02/12/2012 Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker

Re: A good sunless tanner?

• Options
    I've tried a few, and my favorite is the Jergens Natural Glow moisturizers.
  • Options
    I'm going to be in a wedding in April, so I'm also looking for a good sunless tanner.  I tried the mystic tan, and it turned me orange, then splotched everywhere.  Someone told me Victoria Secrets makes a good lotion, but I'm, not looking to spend a lot of money on it.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My best friend told me both Jergens and the Victoria's secret are good.  But the Victoria's secret supposedly doesn't have that tanner smell to it.  It's only 12 bucks so I'm gonna try it.  I will let you know how I like it.
    BFP-12/23/2010 M/C-16 weeks, 5days, baby measured at 9 weeks BFP-02/12/2012 Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagetmh1005:
    My best friend told me both Jergens and the Victoria's secret are good.  But the Victoria's secret supposedly doesn't have that tanner smell to it.  It's only 12 bucks so I'm gonna try it.  I will let you know how I like it.

Good to know!  Thanks!  I didn't even know they had one. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"