Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Diaper rash

Ok so DD has her first diaper rash and I know to put diaper rash creme on it, but is there anything else you can do? I feel so bad when she starts screaming when she pees or something. Sad

Re: Diaper rash

• Options

If you can keep her out of her diaper for a bit - that helps - letting the area "breathe" also - after the rash clears up - I have found that the skin is dry from the cream - so I used Vaseline for a few days after that.

Good luck! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerwww.peekinsidethecloud.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Yikes! My little guy has a yeast rash now & never really seems to notice. Let her air dry as much as possible our doc said.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagechristina39:

If you can keep her out of her diaper for a bit - that helps - letting the area "breathe" also - after the rash clears up - I have found that the skin is dry from the cream - so I used Vaseline for a few days after that.

Good luck! 

Thanks! :)

• Options

imageCourtneySue:
    Yikes! My little guy has a yeast rash now & never really seems to notice. Let her air dry as much as possible our doc said.

Thanks, I'll probably leave it off the next time she pees so she doesn't accidentally pee or poop somewhere haha!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"