Louisiana Babies

Recc your Pedi in BR

Hi Ladies, we are moving back to BR. Can you recc a good pediatrician in the area.

TIA

Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

Re: Recc your Pedi in BR

• A lot of parents I know use the Baton Rouge Clinic.  We see Dr. Waggenspack over there.  I like him but he is very conservative with dispensing medicine.

Other recs are Gelpi, George Schwartzenburg, Ashli West, Samantha Giuliani (sp?)...that's all I can think of right now.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Baton Rouge, but I drive to the St. Elizabeth's Clinic in Prairieville to see Dr. Philippe. She is amazing and sooo worth the drive! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I would definetly go to dr  jaqueline williams. thats where im planning to bring my LO and she was also my pedi and she has her own pratice
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We see Dana Fakouri at Associates of Pediatric and Adolecent Medicine.  We love her.  She is very conservative about meds but explains everything so wonderfully.  Dr Perriloux is amazing there too.  He actually did the rounds while we were in the hospital and I had to see him for an emergency appointment one day. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"