March 2011 Moms
Options

remember those 7slings that are free

it is a piece of crap! I am very disappointed that I even paid ~9 bucks for shipping. The material is harsh and not soft, die is horrible and washed off and the inside of the sling doesn't have color, and it is tiny - I can't even fit my 9 ibs miniature doggie in it. I don't know how I will fit the baby in it- I might squish it and I am a small girl too. There is no design to it at all either, just a pice of fabric sewed together for complete loop.  Overall - don't get those, waste of money even with a free coupon. Even if you can't sew you can buy 2 dollar per yard fabric at Jo Ann's and sew it together and it most likely be better and cheaper.

Now to look for actual good wraps like Moby? Any suggestions? 

Re: remember those 7slings that are free

• Options

baby k'tan! Just like the moby but simpler to put on(less wrapping).

• Options

I have never read a good comment on the 7slings. But just looking at their sizing, you can tell they won't be great. Sorry you wasted your money. Is the fabric cute at all? Maybe you can reuse it for something more useful?

The zolo sling, maya wrap or the dolcino wrap by moby.  The sakura slings are really pretty, too. 

Doula, mama and student prego with number 2. Yay! www.endeavorsin.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ordered one, using their sizing charts.  Found that it was really small, so exchanged it for the next size up.  I washed it and it shrunk down to the size of the first one!  Yes, not very good quality!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I second this comment! Cheaply made and just ugly.

I felt a Moby wrap this week at BRU and it was soooo soft!! Much better quality!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is big enough, but I agree with you about the fabric.  I don't care if the inside doesn't have color, but I chose one with a design on it which was exactly what I chose and I like it.  I agree It could have definetly been made for less than $9 on my own!!!!  It was not worth it at all... had I know thats all it was I totally would have spent the money on making one myself.  At least I can use it as a pattern because its a good size for me, and I can make more with nicer fabric. 
    HarLynn's mama
  • Options
    I ordered on too, I have 2 friends that I have seen use them with 5-7 month olds that love them so I'm going to try them.  I loved the moby wrap for my daughter and also a mai tai.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"