Washington Babies
Options

NBR: I hate my tenants *vent*

I hate renting out my home. I hate that strangers are in my precious first home. They snuck in 2 extra dogs (after asking special permission for 2 and we said OK- so now that's 4 dogs) and then got pissy when we found them out. They pay their rent late. They didn't switch the electric into their name for over a month after they moved in (granted I should've looked into this right away but didn't think to, neither did my realtor the managing agent). Then they get all pissy they are not allowed to use the fireplace (I am sure they are using it anyway). I hope they pay their May rent late so I can evict them and find someone new. It would be biting off my nose to spite my face (haha that saying makes me laugh) to kick them out now being mid-winter and a low rental season. I did collect 2 more pet deposits. This is all going on so far from me too, in Delaware. Wish I could just sell that place this all makes me so anxious and frustrated! **Vent over** Wink
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: NBR: I hate my tenants *vent*

• Options
    That sucks!  I hope you can get your managing agent to make their life miserable.  Good luck!
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekaskade:
    That sucks!  I hope you can get your managing agent to make their life miserable.  Good luck!

Thats my plan!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"