1st Trimester
Options

spotting.

Today I'm 13 weeks. I worked from 3-8 at a grocery store & I came home and had to pee. After I was done and wiped myself there was a dot of bright red blood. I wiped a few times to see if it was there and it was. So I went downstairs and told my husband and called the dr. on call. She called back and asked if I had cramping today which I didn't and just said that there isn't anything they could do but to call back if it gets heavy like a period.  I asked her if it was normal to spot at 13 weeks and she said not really but majority of the time every things fine. Just to call my doctor in the morning and he will probably want me to go in and get checked. After I got off the phone I went to the bathroom to check again and there wasn't any blood. 

Has anyone else experienced this? 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image

Re: spotting.

• Options
    Also I just went wednesday for my NT scan and the heartbeat was 155 which the tech said was normal. She said everything looked fine.
  • Options
    This happened to me with my first pregnancy. I started spotting bright red too and it turned out that I had a subchorionic hemorage. We did an ultrasound and everything looked fine with the baby it just took time for it to heal up in uterus. I ended up having a perfectly normal pregnancy after that and I now have a beautiful daughter to show for it. I hope all goes well for you! Best of luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This happened to me my first pregnancy also. twice actually during pregnancy. It ended up being a fryable cervix but all turned out just fine!!! Best of luck!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I spotted and bled throughout my first pregnancy until 16 weeks!  Everything turned out fine.  They labeled me with a "sensitive cervix."   I'm spotting again off and on this pregnancy, and of course I'm a mess. :)  It never hurts to call or visit your OB just for peace of mind.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks. I called my doctors office and the lady said that since it stopped its nothing to worry about, but if  it gets worse or is red to call her. but it could be from yesterday since i worked and it was like 100 degrees out that i was just exhausted and to drink lots of water. 

i'm still worried though. my next appointment isn't until the 25th of this month. I just had one on wednesday. I'll just pray for everything to be okay. 

• Options

I spotted a bit yesterday as well. It was just a little brown discharge and it hasn't happened since, so I'm figuring it was a fluke. My first doctor's appointment is next week so I'll ask her about it. I'm okay about it now but yesterday I definitely burst into tears and was sobbing to DH that I didn't want to lose the baby. Yikes!

Anyone else have a little bit of brown spotting? 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    I have some brown spotting too.  I am freaking out a little only because it took my DH and I so long to concieve.  Should I call the Dr. tomorrow, or is it nothing?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"