Washington Babies
Options

I don't get Zullily - how to get Tiny print coupon

How do I get the tiny print coupon
Easter 2011

Largest selection of Halloween Costumes

Re: I don't get Zullily - how to get Tiny print coupon

• Options
    Click on the link in Angel's post. (if you use her referral link, she will get a $15 credit! :)You have to sign up for Zulilly to see the "deals". If you are NOT signed up, you will only see the registration page. If you are already signed up, her link will go directly to the tiny print page. Once you register for Zulilly, you can browse the sales, there is a section for tiny prints. It says to purchase it like usual. (put in basket and checkout) and within 48 hours you will get an email voucher to use for anything from their site. Let me know if you still have problems after signing up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just a note, to "work" the system,buy something else from Zulily for at least $10, then use that $10 off a $30 purchase coupon from another post below. Basically a free $10 since you planned to spend $20 anyways.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNancy_Drew:
    Just a note, to "work" the system,buy something else from Zulily for at least $10, then use that $10 off a $30 purchase coupon from another post below. Basically a free $10 since you planned to spend $20 anyways.

I think you lost me

Easter 2011

• Options

OHHHH I get it now!! It's like Groupon for Mommies!  And how much does that rock that now that I'm in Calif there's no sales tax  :)

And I googled for a coupon code and NOW understand what you were saying.

Easter 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"