Health & Exercise

Is your SO in great shape?

My husband is unbelievably fit.  I definitely think it pushes me more to try and be in the best shape I can.  Don't get me wrong, the number one person I do it for is myself but I think it helps.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is your SO in great shape?

• Yes he is! It drives me nuts that I am in this post-baby mess and he is looking better than ever. :-) He gets to go to the gym everyday and I think that makes all the difference. Being home with a baby all day definitely makes you not want to exercise because of just being tired. He is definitely one if my motivators, as well as myself and my daughter!
    SAHM to the sweetest little girl and boy... I love my job!

Praying for Baby Camryn
    Praying for Baby Scarlett
    Remembering Baby Adam
  • Ugh, he drives me crazy... he goes to the gym every day at work and I don't leave the house. I can't wait for my 6 week check-up... I need to do some butt crunches or something.
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • imageGraciesmomma:
    Yes he is! It drives me nuts that I am in this post-baby mess and he is looking better than ever. :-) He gets to go to the gym everyday and I think that makes all the difference. Being home with a baby all day definitely makes you not want to exercise because of just being tired. He is definitely one if my motivators, as well as myself and my daughter!

All of this!  My husband lifts and either runs or swims almost every day.  It got annoying towards the end of my pregnancy, while I was huge & uncomfortable, haha.  I just got the ok from my dr to start exercising again, and DH is motivating me to get back into a work out routine. 

• With us, it's all relative. He will always be thinner than I, as well as stronger. On the other hand, I have way better balance, core strength and stamina than he does. We work out together, so we do our best to push each other. Neither of us is at our best right now, but we're not at our worst either (Thank Goodness!)
    motivationisoverrated.com
  • Yes - My DH is a gym rat.  He is big into lifting weights.  I wouldn't want to have it any other way though.  He keeps me motivated and inspires me to be fit.  If he were a couch potato - we'd both be in BIG trouble.
    image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageshugs-n-sweets:
    Yes - My DH is a gym rat.  He is big into lifting weights.  I wouldn't want to have it any other way though.  He keeps me motivated and inspires me to be fit.  If he were a couch potato - we'd both be in BIG trouble.

I agree! My ex bf ate such crap and hardly moved, so I cringe to think of how things might have been had I ended up with him instead! 

motivationisoverrated.com
  • DH is one of those annoyingly skinny people who can eat whatever whenever and still weighs what he weighed in like high school ten years ago, but he hardly ever works out.  I am naturally very petite (5'2'', 110 lb.) but I also work at keeping in shape pretty hard via running and spinning.
  • Yes! DH is in great shape, and like some of the pps said, it keeps me motivated.  We actually made a workout schedule before DD was born, (we both work out 6 days a week) and it works great for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"