Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Hardwood Floor Recommendations

Has anyone had any luck with a company installing hardwood floors in their home that they would recommend? We are looking at getting some quotes and I thought I would start here for recommendations. Thanks.

Re: Hardwood Floor Recommendations

• Options
    home depot did ours. They were great
  • Options
    While they haven't put in any hardwood floors, whenever we get new carpet, we go to Lowe's.  They do an excellent job and are usually decently priced.  (I'm pretty sure either Home Depot or Lowe's is a good bet as long as they have the flooring you want.)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We used Nadine Flooring (the one on Parker and K Avenue), not the other branch in Frisco.

We compared about 5 different companies, but ended up using Nadine because we got more for what we paid for and also because we only heard good things about them from our friends. When they came, the crew did an excellent job! We were pleased with the result.

When you want a company to install your hardwood floor, make sure they take off the baseboards and put them back and caulk them again at no extra fee. It makes a lot of difference when you see the finished rooms!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"