Long Island Babies

to work or not to work, that is the question?

Hi all, I've been home for the last 7 months managing my household, three children ages 8,11 and 14. I'm in my thirties and want to continue on with my career verses being a stay ay home mom. But I also worry about the proper care for my soon to be daughter this March. We have a nanny/housekeeper for the past 4 months. I just feel like my children should be raised and cared for by me. They are at such different stages of age and care. The nanny is here for assistance. I'm very over protective and cautious! In all things from where they are, to the pool, the front yard, who they associate with, what they eat.... I don't know if I can give up this control to another person. 

On the other hand this economy is not getting any better soon! Between sports, tudors, clothes and other misc. things that pop up raising 4 children is  a financial cost I feel and think about!! I really want to continue on with my career, but is it possible and will I regret it down the line. What if my daughter calls her nanny, mommy? I've heard that story before. hugh..what if they get hurt?  anyone in this situation? advice? thank you!

Re: to work or not to work, that is the question?

• Hi there, I totally understand where you are coming from and often times ask myself the same exact questions.  I believe in living a life by design and therefore have pursued a home based business so that I have the ability to leverage my time with part time hours and yet still earn a full time income.  Message me if you would like to hear more - I can certainly show you how to easily duplicate my success which can give you more choices for you and your family!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"