Babies: 9 - 12 Months

nbr- well kinda- WWYD?

Re: nbr- well kinda- WWYD?

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

Okay so next weekend is the 30th birthday party of a friend.  Now this is the gf of one of dh's friends, by no means a best friend or great friend.  A friend that we see right now maybe twice a month.

This birthday party is at put in bay (a huge party spot if you don't know).  And it will be a big drinkfest (obviously).  Also, if attended, you'll pretty much have to stay the night b/c it doesn't start until 6 (by the way it's an island)....

I really have no desire to go 1) becuase i'm pg and can't drink and that's what everyone will be doing 2) I will have to leave dd overnight 3) see number one, what the hell am I going to do when I want to go to bed at 11 and everyone will be out until 2-3 in the morning?!?!?!? Oh and the plan is to just "sleep wherever"

Now here is the hormonal b!tchy part.  I don't think dh should go either....for one he's been doing all kinds of stuff recently by himself.  Went on a conoeing/cabin trip last weekend for 2 nights, took 1/2 friday to go boating and skiing with some co-workers etc upon many other things recently.  I don't think it's fair that he can just take off and go have fun while leaving me at home, i've talked to him about this. 

So should I just go? Let dh go by himself? or insist neither of us go?

Oh and you can save your breath it if some of you want to reply--- I don't tell my dh what he can and can't do, i'm not interested :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

Okay so next weekend is the 30th birthday party of a friend.  Now this is the gf of one of dh's friends, by no means a best friend or great friend.  A friend that we see right now maybe twice a month.

This birthday party is at put in bay (a huge party spot if you don't know).  And it will be a big drinkfest (obviously).  Also, if attended, you'll pretty much have to stay the night b/c it doesn't start until 6 (by the way it's an island)....

I really have no desire to go 1) becuase i'm pg and can't drink and that's what everyone will be doing 2) I will have to leave dd overnight 3) see number one, what the hell am I going to do when I want to go to bed at 11 and everyone will be out until 2-3 in the morning?!?!?!? Oh and the plan is to just "sleep wherever"

Now here is the hormonal b!tchy part.  I don't think dh should go either....for one he's been doing all kinds of stuff recently by himself.  Went on a conoeing/cabin trip last weekend for 2 nights, took 1/2 friday to go boating and skiing with some co-workers etc upon many other things recently.  I don't think it's fair that he can just take off and go have fun while leaving me at home, i've talked to him about this. 

Oh and you can save your breath it if some of you want to reply--- I don't tell my dh what he can and can't do, i'm not interested :)

• Loading the player...
  • imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

• imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageSuperCuteBenz:
    imageLM2003:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"