Trouble TTC
Options

Secret fit belly jeans from Motherhood...

are they below, on or above the belly?  I have two pair of jeans which I am ALWAYS pulling up!!  Do these secret Fits stay up?  Or stay where they're supposed to be?

Thanks

Re: Secret fit belly jeans from Motherhood...

• Options
    They go all the way up and are SO much more comfy than any of the ones that are considered full panel but sit across the middle of my belly.  As long as you find the ones that are comfortable where the jeans meet the material, then I would bet you will LOVE them!
  • Options
    I am going to answer my own post since I went and bought a few pair....I love them!!!! 

I wasn't too sure about the HUGE flared leg, wasn't sure if I was going to be wy out of style, but I read flare/wide leg were not out :-)  They totally stay up.   Best aternity I have bought in all 3 pregnancies. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I tried them on recently and LOVED them. I only recently started showing, and my regular jeans are uncomfortable, but normal maternity jeans were too big in the waist and  fit everywhere else. The Secret Fit Belly means I can wear them now when I'm sorta between sizes AND once i get a big belly too. Plus they come in short which is a bonus for me!
  • Options
    Any suggestions on stores to buy Secret fit belly jeans from?  I'd like to go and try them on instead of buying on-line.  thanks!
  • Options
    MOtherhood, Boscov's, any other department store that carries Motherhood brands
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a pair but mine don't flare (and if they do, it isn't that much).  I do still pull mine up a little but that usually happens if I've been moving around a lot.  They really are my most comfortable pair of jeans right now.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"