New York Babies
Options

NYC OB's Affiliated with NY Presbyterian

Hi All - I am new to the boards and would like to find a OB/GYN who is affiliated with NY Presbyterian.  Currently, my OB/GYN is affiliated with NYU Hospital, but I heard it's not as good as NY Presbyterian.  Any suggestions or comments???  I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on this topic.

Re: NYC OB's Affiliated with NY Presbyterian

• Options
    I had a very good experience delivering at NYU Hospital and I think the doctors are very excellent.  Presbyterian has a better reputation, but frankly you'll hear good and bad stories about every hospital in NYC.  I have a friend who was rather unhappy with her experience at Presbyterian and she's a doctor there!  I think the most important thing is to find an OB you are comfortable with and that is convenient for you.  Remember that you'll be going once a week for the last month of your pregnancy and you want to be nearby in case you have a fast labor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I go to Dr. Allison Boester who is affiliated with NY Presbyterian (Cornell Weill).  212-746-4900.

• Options
    I'm in care of Dr. Janice Aubey who is affiliated w/ NY Presbyterian.

I've seen her for my first 2 appointments and so far so good except that for the first appt. she kicked my hubby out to talk to me alone first. Not sure if this is regular procedure but DH was not too happy until he was brought back in the room for the Q&A.
  • Options
    I LOVE my ob/gyn. Her name is Silvana Ribaudo and she's affiliated with NY Presbyterian. Dr. Ribaudo really warm and very supportive of her patients. She's even called me at home during the evenings to go over test results with me!
  • Options

I had Dr. Nancy Jasper as my OB/GYN 

635 Madison Avenue

212-317-4565

She was already my Gyn and took over as my OB and she was awesome, except when I went into labor she wasn't on call so one of her associates Dr. Randolph delivered my baby who was equally excellent. Dr. Drosinos in her practice is wonderful also. I have had to switch to Dr. Janice Aubey thought because Dr. Jasper does not accept my insurance but I got her info from Dr. Aubeys office so it should be good.

• Options
    Dr. Janice Aubey - 212-234-2200
  • Options

Just to clarify, both docs are affiliated with NY Pres- Columbia and I got Dr. Aubeys info from Dr. Jaspers office and I don't meet her until the end of the month. Also, I really LOVED Columbia Presbyterian. The OB nurses were great, the room was HUGE and had a gorgeous view and they allowed as many people in my room as I wanted as long as they didn't get in the way so I was able to have my Husband, mom and MIL in the room during delivery as well as my grandfather and aunt during the labor.

• Options
    I would be careful w/ the rec. for Dr. Boester. That is the reason I looked at your post. I am seeing her and looking for a new Ob/Gyn. I would personally not recomend that practice-  this has only been my expreince though, could be i've only had bad luck there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"