Long Island Babies
Options

Any good ob/gyn in Massapequa Park?

Hello, I am pregnant for the first time and am 35.  I did go to Dr. Niesenbaum in Mineola but didn't realize she wasn't an OB, just a GYN.  They have me going to Dr. Levine who is at same practice.  However, I wanted to know if there are any good OBs out in Massapequa Park which is where my husband and I live.  I have GHI and want to deliver at Winthrop.  I heard good things about Dr. Nadell and Dr. Dilena in Garden City.  If I can't find any by me, I might go to them.  Thanks.

Re: Any good ob/gyn in Massapequa Park?

• Options
    I saw  Dr. Koka with my last pregnancy, he was great.    I had complications with my repeat c section (I had a whole in my uterus and it  would have ruptured if I went into labor, which we didn't know until he cut me open ) and he was excellent.  He's located in Bethpage, just west of the 135 on Hempstead Turnpike, not far from you.   Let me know if you'd like his info. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sure, Thank you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Dr. Kastner from Women's Contemporary Care.  She's in Lynbrook & Mineola (right near Winthrop), but has a whole bunch of other docs in the Mineola office.  They're a great practice, & have the sono services right in the building in Mineola. 
  • Options
    I see Dr. Ramirez in Garden City but she also has an office in Massapequa.  She's really great!
  • Options
    dr. lewis jassey/ bellmore. love him:)
  • Options

Please let me know who you end up using.  I am also looking for an OB close to Massapequa (mine is in Garcen City right now).  I am also looking to deliver at Winthrop.  (I am only 4 weeks along and we are not telling anyone yet, so I don't know who to ask!)  Keep me posted!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i see dr. irwin goldstein in massapequa, right off Sunrise hwy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"