Options

~*~*~FFFC~*~*~*

2»

Re: ~*~*~FFFC~*~*~*

• Options
    imageMrsHteaching4life:
    imageLadybug720:

imageJenn478:
    I feel so much less of a woman after losing my tube, I guess I somehow thought I was immune to the statistics and would never have a m/c let alone an ectopic. 

you are no less of a woman darling. You are strong and brave and admired for it. Please keep your head up, your too pretty to fall! 

But if she was ugly...then it would happen and be justified?

Of course not. Its just a saying me and my best friend use a lot.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I find myself shaking my head more and more here because I just don't have the energy to fake P&R to the nonsense I read.  I get it, the board gets cyclical and being here for awhile you see all parts of the cycle, but this current flux of newb talk is especially headdesk worthy.

And FFS, type out your words.  Text speak drives me batty and makes me feel really really old...and not every statement needs an LOL.  OK, stepping off the soapbox.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageHappyAardvark:

imagereinstone:
    After being sick for over a week, I just found out today that my strep test from Wednesday came back positive. I'm so upset this happened during O and in my 2WW. I bawled for most of the afternoon. I'm taking antibiotics and praying this doesn't affect the one cycle we've had nearly perfect timing and high hopes.

I'm not sure what they have you on, but I got bronchitis over the summer in my 2ww, and the doctor told me that my antibiotics weren't considered harmful during pregnancy.  I think I was on clavamox?  I know what you mean about affecting your chances though - it's hard to not let your mind wander there when you want something so badly.  Hugs. 

Thanks HA. I'm on Azythromycin. The pharmacist said it's fine for pregnant women, but I just worry about the whole situation.
  • Options

Whenever I go out with my BFF, who is pregnant and got pregnant HER FIRST TIME TRYING, I always eat like her.  Today we had milkshakes...if only I could explain the weight gain like she can!

TTC since June 2010:  Blocked tubes due to Endo
    IVF July 2013

4/2 accepted into New Hope Fertility Clinical Trial in NYC 
    7/5 ET one blast transferred
    7/12 first beta 7dp5dt:  39  Pregnant!!!
    7/15 Beta: 146
    7/19 Beta: 935
    7/26 Beta: 14,671

• Options
    imagejennyhazz:

I find myself shaking my head more and more here because I just don't have the energy to fake P&R to the nonsense I read.  I get it, the board gets cyclical and being here for awhile you see all parts of the cycle, but this current flux of newb talk is especially headdesk worthy.

And FFS, type out your words.  Text speak drives me batty and makes me feel really really old...and not every statement needs an LOL.  OK, stepping off the soapbox.

So all of this.

• Options

imageabozz:
    I am sort of ,kind of, pretty much hiding the trying part of TTC from DH. We talked about it and we made the decision together that I would get my IUD out, but now he's backtracked on me. I've been charting a little but not temping, and I've done some OPKs. What he doesn't know wont hurt him right?

that sounds like a perfect plan you have there.  i'm sure your husband will be thrilled when you tell him you are pregnant with a child he is not ready for.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageabozz:
    I am sort of ,kind of, pretty much hiding the trying part of TTC from DH. We talked about it and we made the decision together that I would get my IUD out, but now he's backtracked on me. I've been charting a little but not temping, and I've done some OPKs. What he doesn't know wont hurt him right?

dear baby Jesus Zip it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It is still early, but I was bummed with my temp drop this morning. Especially after my BFP dream I had last night. Then this morning DH and I went to my BFF's house to see her and her DH and their two DS, one of which is just a month old. Not what I needed. Then she asked me if I was KU yet (she is one of the few that know) and I said no, so she suggested maybe I should see my dr. about it. Gee thanks hasn't been that long yet, but glad you assume something is wrong.

To top it off DH is working tonight at the bar and while I am going up there for a little bit, I am very bummed to be hanging out basically by myself tonight since all of our other friends are going to all the big parties/dinners, etc that cost like $150 or more a couple.

• Options
    imageStarAnnice:

TTGP-related: I rarely read introductions.  I only read them when the boards are super-slow and I'm bored.

Personal: I've never seen Footloose.  I'm not a huge fan of Kevin Bacon, I don't think he's good-looking.

Same here!  I just don't get what's hot about him.  Huh?

TTC #1 12.2009 BFP #1 7.2.2011 Baby Girl 3.17.2012
    Cycle 11 - Clomid 100mg + Follistim + hCg trigger + IUI= BFP!
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP Chart
  • Options
    image**Papps**:

I don't take pictures with myself in them much anymore because I have gained so much weight since going off BCP's and I am disgusted I let myself get this way. I've always been athletic, so the 30lbs I have put on is HUGE to me.  Sad

My new years resolution is to stick to a good, healthy meal plan and make sure I get 4 days of workouts a week. 

I am right there with you!!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I love these threads because it always makes me feel better that some of the things I think about (that I think I'm crazy or dumb for thinking about), or thought about by other people too.

I'm sure I will catch he!l about my FFFC, but that might guilt me into knocking this the eff off...I've been having a cigarette on CD1.  I quit smoking when we started TTC in March, and was doing great until maybe 5 or so months ago.  I know it's shameful.  I keep justifying it by saying that at least I haven't started all the way up again, but I know it's disgusting and I need to just stop.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"