Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~*~*~FFFC~*~*~*

Let's hear it ladies--let it all out!

Go to fullsize image

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*~*~FFFC~*~*~*

• Options
    I am not charting this month (due to some unforeseen circumstances) but it makes me feel a little excited and naughty!  Embarrassed
  • Options

It irks me to no end when people start doing testing (even just a SA) before they've hit like 10-12 months.  I'm sorry but just because you aren't KU at 6 months doesn't mean you have to start moving forward. As the famous saying goes BEING IMPATIENT IS NOT A FERTILITY ISSUE.   

Please note (even though this is flame free) that I am not talking about people who are over 35 and chart for 6 months, or already have a DX from a doctor.  Diagnosing yourself with an issue does not count.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our New Years Eve plans fell through, so we decided to just celebrate together at home by ordering a platter of Chik-fil-A nuggets and watching movies or something. When I got to Chik-fil-A to pick them up, the lady assumed it was for a party or something (as in not just me and my husband eating by ourselves in our pajamas). I was too embarrassed to correct her, so I just went with it.

"Even miracles take a little time"

• Options
    It really bugs me when posters brag about super sperm.
  • Options
    I feel so much less of a woman after losing my tube, I guess I somehow thought I was immune to the statistics and would never have a m/c let alone an ectopic. 
    IMG_6388
    Kylie 10/21/08
    Twin Ectopic - lost left tube 12/29/10
    Surprise BFP EDD 8/21/13
  • Options

imagesulfababy:
    It really bugs me when posters brag about super sperm.

Yes So I'm guessing everyone else has a DH with POS sperm...

TTC #1 12.2009 BFP #1 7.2.2011 Baby Girl 3.17.2012
    Cycle 11 - Clomid 100mg + Follistim + hCg trigger + IUI= BFP!
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP Chart
  • Options

imageJenn478:
    I feel so much less of a woman after losing my tube, I guess I somehow thought I was immune to the statistics and would never have a m/c let alone an ectopic. 

:( *hugs* 

• Options
    imageKdgTeacher:

Diagnosing yourself with an issue does not count.

i have diagnosed myself as crazy emotional impatient person. 

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options
    imagesulfababy:

imageJenn478:

*hugs*

• Options

We were invited out for a couple NYE parties. Instead we're staying home, eating chinese food. I went and got take out for lunch and bought enough that we could have left overs for late dinner tonight. The lady asked me if we were having people over. I sheepishly said no, just us.

I have gotten really lax on my prenatals. I try to remember them but I'm not going to kick myself if I don't.

Even though DS was cranky, I left him home with daddy to go get chinese and run to target. I went and got my dogs prescription from the vets office and even though I said I'd be home in 15 minutes, I spent at LEAST 15 minutes gossiping with the vet nurse. She lives in the apartment next to our down stairs neighbor and she had some good gossip about them. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Every time my husband talks about how much he wants a baby it kills me that I can't just give it to him NOW. I feel like I'm less of a woman because I can't even do what I'm made to do. I feel like I will NEVER get to experience pregnancy or my own child :( I know this sounds pathetic, but I just wish I had a little voice inside me that said you WILL get pregnant. Even if it took 5 years, I just want to know that it will happen.

and I'm stupid jealous and I hate it. :( I am looking forward to the new year though. Maybe it will bring us all BFPs. I could only hope and pray that it does.
  • Options
    I wish I could go back in time and tell the younger me to not ever go on BCP.  At least not for as long as I was on them.  
  • Options
    imageLexisbaby74:
    imagesulfababy:

imageJenn478:

*hugs*

Hugs times three!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I have a couple today. 

TTC
    I let my hopes get WAY up for this cycle and that we would end the year pregnant.  We're at the one year mark, and it's only cycle seven, I just knew this was it for us.  When my temp dropped this morning, I had a huge meltdown with many tears and a lot of cussing.  I'm thankful that my DH is so patient and loving, he just held me and let me cry it out.

I'm ready to admit that DH and I are going to need help to get KU.

Personal

I'm coming out of the religious closet this year.  My family (mostly my mom) is very religious, and I've always been afraid to admit that I just don't believe in God the way they do.  I'm really tired of pretending for everyone else's sake...
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    BFP Chart
  • Options
    imageamor_eterno:

I have a couple today. 

TTC
    I let my hopes get WAY up for this cycle and that we would end the year pregnant.  We're at the one year mark, and it's only cycle seven, I just knew this was it for us.  When my temp dropped this morning, I had a huge meltdown with many tears and a lot of cussing.  I'm thankful that my DH is so patient and loving, he just held me and let me cry it out.

Personal

I'm coming out of the religious closet this year.  My family (mostly my mom) is very religious, and I've always been afraid to admit that I just don't believe in God the way they do.  I'm really tired of pretending for everyone else's sake...

I'm so sorry you've hit the year mark. :/ And that is very brave of you to come out about your beliefs. 

• Options
    imageamor_eterno:

I have a couple today. 

TTC

Personal

I can empathize with you on both fronts.  It is hard to be an "out" nonbeliever.  I hope your family takes it well and is supportive.

• Options
    I am sort of ,kind of, pretty much hiding the trying part of TTC from DH. We talked about it and we made the decision together that I would get my IUD out, but now he's backtracked on me. I've been charting a little but not temping, and I've done some OPKs. What he doesn't know wont hurt him right?
  • Options
    imageSParkman80:
    imageKdgTeacher:

Diagnosing yourself with an issue does not count.

i have diagnosed myself as crazy emotional impatient person. 

This! I tested today @ 9dpo partly due to being impatient partly because my hopes are high this cycle (even though they shouldn't be) Of course it was BFN and now I feel like its just been a big fat fail cycle (i know i know its still early) even so AF won't come until jan 8 so I still have a whole week to feel like a failure *sigh*

• Options

imageabozz:
    I am sort of ,kind of, pretty much hiding the trying part of TTC from DH. We talked about it and we made the decision together that I would get my IUD out, but now he's backtracked on me. I've been charting a little but not temping, and I've done some OPKs. What he doesn't know wont hurt him right?

o_O Oh, my. 

• Options
    imagesulfababy:

imageabozz:

o_O Oh, my. 

Oh snap!

Thats one of those confessions better left kept in your noggin  

• Options
    imageChickenLittle2010:
    imagesulfababy:

imageabozz:

o_O Oh, my. 

Oh snap!

Oh. Em. Gee! Indifferent

• Options
    imagesulfababy:

imageabozz:

o_O Oh, my. 

damnit.  why is this flame free?  So. hard. not. to. flame.

• Options
    imageChickenLittle2010:
    imagesulfababy:

imageabozz:

o_O Oh, my. 

Oh snap!

Ok, Maybe i didnt put that right. He didn't completely backtrack as to say he absolutely doesn't want to try, he just isn't as gung-ho about it as he was in the beginning. I just don't want to be too pressing with him about it if that makes sense.

• Options
    imageloveypants:
    imagesulfababy:

imageabozz:

o_O Oh, my. 

I'm throwing my match into the wind.

Abozz : How on earth do you keep this from your DH? And why would you want to? I'm just glad he at least knows you got your IUD out. 

Let me tell you a true story about a couple we know that wasn't on the same TTGP page.

Wife wanted a baby, nagged her husband into agreeing, got pregnant first cycle, her DH FREAKED and ran, turns out, he was absolutely not ready. He pays child support, but has never actually seen his child. This girl is now a single mom, all because she was to impatient to wait for her H to be ready too. 

• Options
    imageabozz:
    imageChickenLittle2010:
    imagesulfababy:

imageabozz:

o_O Oh, my. 

Oh snap!

Ok, Maybe i didnt put that right. He didn't completely backtrack as to say he absolutely doesn't want to try, he just isn't as gung-ho about it as he was in the beginning. I just don't want to be too pressing with him about it if that makes sense.

Uhh that explination doesn't fit with what you said. I would tell your husband you are TRYING to get pregnant.

• Options
    Thank you Sulfa and FyreFry! 
    BFP Chart
  • Options
    imageloveypants:
    imagesulfababy:

imageabozz:

o_O Oh, my. 

get.out.of.my.head.

• Options
    imageloveypants:
    imagesulfababy:

imageabozz:

o_O Oh, my. 

I LOL'ed that!

• Options
    I may or may not have eaten an entire bag (1LB) of Twizzlers....in about 12 hours. Embarrassed
  • Options

imageKdgTeacher:
    I may or may not have eaten an entire bag (1LB) of Twizzlers....in about 12 hours. Embarrassed

So much deliciousness

You should try the twizzlers that are cherry/lemon those are freaking awesome. 

• Options

imageKdgTeacher:

LOVE IT ;] 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imagethelastingers:

imageKdgTeacher:

LOVE IT ;] 

LOL! That reminds me of something I did once. DH and I bought a bag of candy at the store. He worked the next day, and I didnt, and before I realized it, more than half of the bag was gone. I was so embarrassed, I went back to the store and got a new bag so he wouldn't know. 

• Options

Board Related:

I can't stand the P&R around here anymore. I does not help anyone to tell them "ZOMG, yay! You could be preggerz!!!!11!!!eleven!!!" when what they really need to hear is information on getting to know how their body works.

BUT...I'm almost afraid to point people in the right direction anymore, since I'm just a bitter old infertile.

Personal:

DH and I had a 'knock-down drag-out' fight today that was a long time coming. We've both been under a ton of stress and neither of us was handling it well. I actually feel better now that we got it all out, even though it was pretty ugly in the Umm house for a while.

• Options

Bump related:

I don't feel bad for flaming drive-by BFP'ers.  I really don't.  And I judge other posters who congratulate them.  They're usually newbs though ;)  

Personal:

I know DH has started smoking again.  I know that he knows that I know, and we're having this Mexican standoff over it.   I know he thinks, in his mind, that he's going to only smoke until I get KU, then he will quit.  I am about to put my stiletto-heeled foot up his as$ if he doesn't knock it the eff off, with me pg or not.

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options
    imageHappyAardvark:

Bump related:

I don't feel bad for flaming drive-by BFP'ers.  I really don't.  And I judge other posters who congratulate them.  They're usually newbs though ;)  

Personal:

I know DH has started smoking again.  I know that he knows that I know, and we're having this Mexican standoff over it.   I know he thinks, in his mind, that he's going to only smoke until I get KU, then he will quit.  I am about to put my stiletto-heeled foot up his as$ if he doesn't knock it the eff off, with me pg or not.

Love the visual! 

• Options

imageJenn478:

you are no less of a woman darling. You are strong and brave and admired for it. Please keep your head up, your too pretty to fall! 

• Options
    After being sick for over a week, I just found out today that my strep test from Wednesday came back positive. I'm so upset this happened during O and in my 2WW. I bawled for most of the afternoon. I'm taking antibiotics and praying this doesn't affect the one cycle we've had nearly perfect timing and high hopes.
  • Options
    imageLadybug720:

imageJenn478:

you are no less of a woman darling. You are strong and brave and admired for it. Please keep your head up, your too pretty to fall! 

But if she was ugly...then it would happen and be justified?

• Options

imageabozz:

OK, in the spirit of this being a Flame Free thread, I'll refrain from what I really want to say.  So I'll just replace it with an emoticon:  Indifferent

Just one suggestion - marriage and parenthood are true acts of partnership, I would think twice before taking action on something your spouse isn't on the same page with.

• Options

imagereinstone:
    After being sick for over a week, I just found out today that my strep test from Wednesday came back positive. I'm so upset this happened during O and in my 2WW. I bawled for most of the afternoon. I'm taking antibiotics and praying this doesn't affect the one cycle we've had nearly perfect timing and high hopes.

I'm not sure what they have you on, but I got bronchitis over the summer in my 2ww, and the doctor told me that my antibiotics weren't considered harmful during pregnancy.  I think I was on clavamox?  I know what you mean about affecting your chances though - it's hard to not let your mind wander there when you want something so badly.  Hugs. 

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"