Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

put some shoes on your child

so DH and i are sitting in the parking lot of a ski resort while riley naps. once she wakes up, we're meeting my dad and stepmother inside for lunch. there has been a couple in the car next to us possibly doing the same thing. looks like she was bumping from her phone too.... let's hope not (or she may come yell at me, haha)!! anyway, she just took her baby out of the car with BARE FEET. umm... yeah... there's two feet of snow on the ground...

oh and i love all the bebeh pics today! my phone is just sooooo slow when it comes to responding! i have no bars... but its somehow working. hiiii ladies :)

***ETA: i meant socks!!! shoes would be overkill, lol. oh, and it's snowing*****
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: put some shoes on your child

• Options
    Maybe baby's socks fell off and they are just running inside anyway, so they didn't think it would be a big deal? I would do that. Probably not if it were 0 degrees outside or anything, but 30ish, perhaps. So far I've only done it in 50 degrees because DS's socks were always falling off that day so I figured why bother.
    My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Is you LO not a shoe/sock removing ninja like the rest of us?  Granted, I probably would have noticed and put the socks back on at least...but I want to believe this lady wasn't dumb enough to leave the house with her LO's feet bare.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in Florida and it doesnt get anywhere as cold as it does where you are but we have had so pretty cold days (for us).  You would be surprised how many people do not dress there babies and young childern for the weather BUT the parents are all bundled up in heavy coats, hats, gloves.  Thes kids are running around in a sweatshirt like jacket and thats it.  The babies are the same way, no hats, socks, shoes, mittens nothing.  And yes you can buy all of that stuff at wal-mart.  Both my kids are dressed warmer than I am,  isnt that the way it is suppose to be???  Ugh, sorry, I just shake my head at these people. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageDreamsicle23:
    Is you LO not a shoe/sock removing ninja like the rest of us?  Granted, I probably would have noticed and put the socks back on at least...but I want to believe this lady wasn't dumb enough to leave the house with her LO's feet bare.
    oh she totally is :) i would just put them back on before going out into the snow!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    It's not snowy here, but it's cold for us (30s).  I have socks on C, but I also have a blanket around him when we're outside, so if he were barefoot we'd still be covered.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hiiiii starfishy. Bewbs. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"