Minnesota Babies

Nine ~ Maternity Consignment Shop

Just off Nicollet and Diamond Lake Rd in Minneapolis. Went there this past weekend.  The decor in the shop was nothing exciting, but for a tiny space they sure packed in alot of clothes. Just seeing this many maternity clothes all in one spot made me feel happy! I am a very picky shopper, and I left with three pieces for work with the total under $50. I would definitely recommend checking it out!

Re: Nine ~ Maternity Consignment Shop

• That's great to hear--it's only about 1 mile from my house so I've been planning to visit!
    Drew Isaiah: hypertension, induction, labor, emergency c/s. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Owen Anders: labor (natural onset), failed VBAC, emergency c/s. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sweet, can't wait to check it out!
  • Loading the player...
  • My sister-in-law and I own the Nine-Maternity Clothing Consignment mentioned in this post.  We have been open since March and are having a BLAST meeting everyone that comes in and getting to know the moms-to-be that make return trips as they need more stuff....and then resell the items after their babies arrive.  Tell you what, mention that you saw this post on The Nest and we will give you 10% off your total purcharse.  Thanks for shopping!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"