Los Angeles Babies
Options

Disneyland

We are planning a trip to Disneyland around Christmas/New years next year, making DS just over 4, DD about 23 months and baby # 3 about 5 months depending on actual DOB. Has anyone taken a a baby to Disneyland around 5 months? Any recommendations or would you say skip it? I am a bwer, just FYI I guess...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Disneyland

• Options
    FYI it is the worst time of the year to go to Disneyland. SUPER crowded and the flu season. The best time to go is the middle of the week in February (other that the presidents holiday).
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lurker here, but we have Disney passes and go 2-3 times a month. We took DD when she was 3months old, my sister goes every Friday w/ her 3 (1,4,7) her youngest went at 4wks old.

don't worry about the crowds, w/ Kidd at the park you can do baby swap, I don't have time to explain it all out, but google it. Basically you don't have to wait in any lines.

they also have stroller rentals, and an awesome mothers lounge.

feel free to email me if you have any more questions concerns

Missmex09 at gmail dot com

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We go once a month - look forward to going with little ones.

Theres a site called babes in disneyland -- really good ideas.

And Family.com's travel section had itinerary ideas for babies.

Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"