Missouri Babies
Options

Pediatricians in the Northland

My husband and I are looking for pediatricians in the Northland area. Does anyone have any recommendations? They can be any where from North KC, Gladstone and Liberty area. We would appreciate it :)

Re: Pediatricians in the Northland

• Options

We use 'Healthcare for Children' on the KC side of Liberty.  I love them because they have evening/weekend availability.  

I would recommend either Dr. Paul or Melanie Lively (over Dr. Hertenstein, anyway) - 816-792-1170, 9051 NE 81st Terrace Suite 100, KC MO 64158.

• Options
    We were highly recommended by many people to Pediatric Care North (it's off Platte Purchase - behind the Target/Babies R Us/Kohls).  they have evening and weekend hours, which is nice too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for your input, it was very helpful:) We will definitely check them out.
  • Options
    We also use Dr. Paul Lively at Healthcare for Children. He is great; the office has late evening hours and Saturday hours which is nice when you need it! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We go to Priority Care Pediatrics at North Oak and 152 in the Gashland Clinic...we love it there! Our primary doctor is Dr. Rogers, but we've seen pretty much everyone there and love them all, especially Dr. Nguyen.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"