TTC after 35
Options

TMI question about prometrium

My RE office is obviously closed, so I thought I would ask you all this, sorry for the TMI!

I am on prometrium (2 vaginal suppositories 2ce a day) on the very slim outside chance DH and I got lucky on our own this month.  I was on it for DD's IUI cycle for about 4 months and I just can't remember, but does it make you feel like you have a yeast infection?  I am So itchy I just can't tell you.   And as soon as the itchiness goes away, it is time for the next dose.  it is better at night, but maybe I am just sleeping through it then?  Anyone know?

Thanks!
Beth

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

Re: TMI question about prometrium

• Options

FWIW I didn't get itchiness when I used it. I hope you are feeling better.  And hopefully your doc office will be more help than me.  Good luck!  -Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"