Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Regarding Joe Biden

I noticed TMs mentioned that she has a bit of a crush on the man.  I thought this was interesting.  After he spoke at the convention, my mom called to announce that she is in love with him. 

Anyone else have the hots for 'ole Joe?  What gives?  Is it the single dad/family man thing?

Re: Regarding Joe Biden

• Options
    he's just got a great personality.  my FIL is die hard republican, but he genuinely likes joe.  they've met a few times at dinners in the state.  he says he likes him as a man, but hates his politics.
  • Options
    I have a mini crush on Joe.  I think its his smiling eyes.  I dunno.  ANd I promise I don't have "daddy issues".
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it's that he's honest, intelligent, and relatively straightforward for a politician.  He's also willing to laugh at himself when he's done something stupid, and able to admit when he has changed his mind about stuff.

But, I've liked him since I was in 8th grade, when he came to talk to our class with the governor, and he actually answered our questions.  The governor didn't.
  • Options

I posted below that I love him now. lol

not in the have the hots, daddy issues, kind of way. i think he is an awesome speaker, seems like a great man, and based on last night shares pretty much all the same views i do.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    For me it's his smile.  I think he has a great smile.
  • Options
    I kind of have a thing for older, attractive men-- like Al Pacino and Richard Gere and (sometimes) Robert Redford.  Biden is just kinda handsome and distinguished.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

he seems genuine & nice.  not like a smartass (ahem, palin, wink & a smile).

• Options
    He just kind of reminds me of a good ol family man and I like him!  My Dad LOVES him...he's reading this book and called me the morning that he was announced as teh running mate and that sealed it for him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"