2nd Trimester
Options

we have a baby name!

2»

Re: we have a baby name!

• Options

Congrats on your baby girl!! :) 

That is a beautiful, classy name.  Can I please steal it?  I think it's wonderful enough for me to name my unborn child that instead of the name we've had chosen for years now!   I don't even care that I'm having a boy - I love Nevaeh!

• Options
    omigod at this thread. LOL.

Congrats, jen!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejenerally?:

For our baby GIRL ;)

::gigglesnort::

• Options
    imagePattypoundcake:

imageurbanflowerpot:
    Congratulations.......are you naming her after that baby on 16 and Preg??? I was gonna do that but I think I'm having a boy Sad

OOhh you should go with Bentley then!  

Thanks! Maybe I will. I was also thinking about that couple who did their son's name as a mash-up of their own, Brooke + Cody = Brody! I mean, what better way to show your kid mommy and daddy are both a part of him.

• Options
    imageurbanflowerpot:
    imagePattypoundcake:

imageurbanflowerpot:
    Congratulations.......are you naming her after that baby on 16 and Preg??? I was gonna do that but I think I'm having a boy Sad

OOhh you should go with Bentley then!  

Thanks! Maybe I will. I was also thinking about that couple who did their son's name as a mash-up of their own, Brooke + Cody = Brody! I mean, what better way to show your kid mommy and daddy are both a part of him.

If the "I love this thread" PIP hadn't been thrown out already--this would make me post it. 

• Options

Okay, I officially cannot wait to join 2nd Tri this Saturday. This thread is so full of win I've nearly peed myself.

OP, congrats on the girl. Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Everything about this post is AWESOME! Congrats again, mama ;) SO excited for you and the family =)

• Options

imageTomkat8403:
    Me lovez newbies.

This lmao!

Congrats, Jen, on your healthy baby girl!! :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Congrats Jen, how exciting on the little girl!
  • Options
    You are surely kidding right?
  • Options
    Backward heaveN backward desirE is a lovely name.
  • Options
    Congratulations on your baby girl!

Lactavist.Intactivist.Co-Sleeping/Crib using.CDing/ECing.Babywearing.Attachment Parent.BLW. 'Crunchy' Mommy! Both boys' are on the spectrum. Life is busy, but great! Currently carrying my second surro babe. :]
  • Options

imageSteph&Harry08:
    You are surely kidding right?

Why would she be kidding? I think she had these names picked out when she was pg with her 2nd son, too.  

• Options
    omg jen, I'm so mad at you right now. That was MY baby name if we were going to ever have a girl. I mean, just because this baby is another boy doesn't mean I can't take dibs on a name and no one else can have it. I'm so fired up right now I can barely type.

Braydon 1.23.09
    Weston 3.24.11
    EDD 5.26.14
  • Options

imagelabooshki:
    omg jen, I'm so mad at you right now. That was MY baby name if we were going to ever have a girl. I mean, just because this baby is another boy doesn't mean I can't take dibs on a name and no one else can have it. I'm so fired up right now I can barely type.

Screw her, I am using it anyway.  

• Options

Congrats on your girl!!

Love the name ;) 

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagePattypoundcake:

imagelabooshki:

Now it's a race to see who delivers FIRST!

• Options
    imagejenerally?:
    imagePattypoundcake:

imagelabooshki:

I am scheduling a c-section at 37 weeks because I can't be pregnant at my sister's wedding (she doesn't want anyone taking her spotlight). I think I will win!  

• Options
    imagePattypoundcake:
    imagejenerally?:
    imagePattypoundcake:

imagelabooshki:

I am scheduling a c-section at 37 weeks because I can't be pregnant at my sister's wedding (she doesn't want anyone taking her spotlight). I think I will win!  

I'm scheduling a c-section at 37w because it's convenient for my schedule. And since I'm a week ahead of you, that means *I* will win. 

• Options
    imagejenerally?:
    imagePattypoundcake:
    imagejenerally?:
    imagePattypoundcake:

imagelabooshki:

I'm scheduling a c-section at 37w because it's convenient for my schedule. And since I'm a week ahead of you, that means *I* will win. 

Dangit.  

• Options
    on second thought, Patty, you can have Neveah. I'm going with Dorcas Lleh. It has a really nice ring to it.
  • Options

imagejenerally?:
    on second thought, Patty, you can have Neveah. I'm going with Dorcas Lleh. It has a really nice ring to it.

Actually in all seriousness, I like Dorcas. It is the name of a kid in the Crucible and I have always heard it pronounced "Dorsey". Glad to have Nevaeh though! 

• Options
    imagePattypoundcake:

imagejenerally?:

Actually in all seriousness, I like Dorcas. It is the name of a kid in the Crucible and I have always heard it pronounced "Dorsey". Glad to have Nevaeh though! 

Dorsey is much better than Dorkus, for sure. But if I liked the sound of Dorsey, I'd go with Darcy or Darby; just a personal preference.

Guess it's back to the baby name drawing board!

• Options

Jen, hooray for Team Pink!

• Options
    imageCTGirl30:

The only thing better than newb fail at recognizing sarcastic humor is your baby's name!

Except, I have to say - I really think Jayden would be a better middle name. Of course, it doesn't really fit with the awesomeness of clever backwards-spelled names. Unless you went with Nedyaj.

Too plain. If anything she would have to go with Giadynne. 

• Options

imageLLH2010:
    Love the name. It's beautiful, unique, and klassy! ;) Congrats on the girl!

I agree :3 took the words right out of my mouth :D 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"