January 2011 Moms
Options

Almost passed out...

I haven't really been exhausted yet this pregnancy but today I nearly passed out on a coworker's desk. I can't seem to kick this and I almost feel borderline nauseous. WTH?

How does everyone else get through days like this?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Almost passed out...

• Options
    Ive been feeling the same way. Except I'm on my feet all day as a chef and I feel like I could literally just pass out in the middle of walking. Its an overwhelming feeling of nausea and dizziness. So I asked my Dr. about it yesterday and she told me the hormones have returned to rear there ugly heads. Drink lots of water (like they say to fix everything) and to either sit down for a few or stand up and walk around if your already sitting. I hope this helps you.
  • Options
    My Dr.  also said to drinks lots of water and take breaks. He also said to try and limit sugary snacks and try to eat something "substantial" throughout the day, even a glass of milk or peanut butter toast seems to help.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 100% with you.  I've been trying to up my water intake and eat more protein in my snacks, like hard boiled eggs or mixed nuts.  But I've found the only thing that truly helps me the next day is putting myself to bed by 7:30 PM. Sigh.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I ended up putting my feet up on my computer tower, drinking a ton of water and having a handful of walnuts. I'm feeling a lot better and hope it was just too much sugar for breakfast!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"