Blended Families
Options

personalized message from Santa

Maybe I'm the last person on the planet to hear about this, but just in case I am not, I wanted to share with you ladies.

One of my friends told me about a personalized message from Santa to your kids. It is awesome! You input information about your kids, name, age, hair color, eye color, pets names etc... and there is a video that is made from that and Santa says their name multiple times, and talks about things that you input about them.

We just did this for SS. He LOVED it. He waves to Santa in the video, and watched it about 15 times in a row before he would leave it alone. He is astonished and keeps asking 'HOW does Santa know where I LIVE????'. haha! (It has a map and then says the city you live in and pin points it on a map). He is now demanding we take him to the North Pole so he can 'ask Santa a few questions'. lol.

If you are interested the website is

www.portablenorthpole.tv 

Let me know how your kids/skids like it!

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."

Re: personalized message from Santa

• Options

I made one for DH. Santa told him that he's very lucky to have someone like me and that he wants him to clean the house this Christmas, lol.

If only they had an option that said "Santa wants you to put up the damn Christmas lights." Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My MIL sent one to DS last year and he LOVED it. We watched it dozens of times... even after Christmas had passed he still wanted to watch it. 
    my read shelf:
    Erin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did one for SD, and she LOVED it. She watched it like 50 times in a row. She was so excited that Santa was reading a book about Gabby.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • Options

imageSWmama:
    If only they had an option that said "Santa wants you to put up the damn Christmas lights." Stick out tongue

um THIS. I've been asking my husband since Thanksgiving to put up the lights outside. It isn't even that much. Just the stuff that hangs on the house that I can't reach. grrrr.

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options
    My H calls our friends 3 year old every year and pretends to be santa. It is the funniest thing ever the hear how excited she gets when she thinks santa is on the phone. I could only imagine if she had a video. I will pass this to them.
  • Options
    I made the videos last week and sent the links to BM. She said they were absolutely awe struck that Santa could send them a video. We watched them again when they were with me this past weekend, and our 4 year old just smirked the whole time. He says it is the bestest thing ever... especially b/c Santa says he might get Stinky the Garbage Truck (that I ran around to several stores looking for) :)
    Loving Wife to Adam- July 31, 2010
    You Grew in My Heart instead of My Tummy
    Proud Step-Mama to Clayton- 11/8/03
    Proud Step-Mama to Amelia- 11/16/04
    Proud Step-Mama to Brennan- 6/10/06
    TTC OUR first
    BFP#1 10/8/11, Blightened Ovum 10/17/11, D&C 10/18/11 @ 7w4d
    BFP#2 6/10/12, EDD 2/14/13 ~Team Green! Grow baby Grow! Stick baby Stick!! IT'S A GIRL!!! Abbigaile Mae 2/21/13 7lbs 6oz 21inches 4:15am
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"