Inland Empire Babies
Options

POLL: Get To Know You

Since there have actually been people posting for once on this board and it not being completely dead, we should do a poll!

1. Name

2. Where do you live?

3. Pregnant? How far along? Gender?

4. Already have LO's? Names and ages?

5. Do you work, a SAHW or SAHM?

6. Favorite food?

7. What are you looking forward to in the next month or two? example: baby shower? LO possibly walking? Anniversary? Vacation?

8. Hobbies?

9. Christmas tree: real or fake?

10. Name one place in the US that you want to visit that you have never been to before. And why?

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

Re: POLL: Get To Know You

• Options

1. Name: Robyn

2. Where do you live? Riverside

3. Pregnant? How far along? Gender? N/A

4. Already have LO's? Names and ages? Ivy, 4 1/2 months

5. Do you work, a SAHW or SAHM? I work, Dh is a SAHD

6. Favorite food? Sushi

7. What are you looking forward to in the next month or two? example: baby shower? LO possibly walking? Anniversary? Vacation? I am looking forward to DD being able to sit unassisted. It will make life so much easier!

8. Hobbies? I like to read and cook

9. Christmas tree: real or fake? real

10. Name one place in the US that you want to visit that you have never been to before. And why? Maine, lobster and claim chowder and the ocean.

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    Great idea! :)  1. Name: Melissa2. Where do you live? Corona3. Pregnant? How far along? Gender? Yes, 21 weeks, It's a GIRL! <34. Already have LO's? Names and ages? No other children yet5. Do you work, a SAHW or SAHM? I am a realtor but taking the winter off :)6. Favorite food? Thai food7. What are you looking forward to in the next month or two? example: baby shower? LO possibly walking? Anniversary? Vacation? In the next 2 months getting ready for my baby shower and maternity shoot :) AND my 5th wedding anniversary soon after! :)8. Hobbies? Baking, Yoga9. Christmas tree: real or fake? Real :)10. Name one place in the US that you want to visit that you have never been to before. And why? Somewhere on the east coast in Autumn- I want to see the beautiful colors of fall! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesweettalkin417:

Since there have actually been people posting for once on this board and it not being completely dead, we should do a poll!

1. Name

Theresa

2. Where do you live?

Rancho Cucamonga

3. Pregnant? How far along? Gender?

13 weeks tomorrow! I don't know yet.

4. Already have LO's? Names and ages?

None yet

5. Do you work, a SAHW or SAHM?

SAHW

6. Favorite food?

Breakfast =)

7. What are you looking forward to in the next month or two? example: baby shower? LO possibly walking? Anniversary? Vacation?

Looking forward to finding out what we are having.

8. Hobbies?

Reading

9. Christmas tree: real or fake?

Fake, I'll get a real one when we have a LO.

10. Name one place in the US that you want to visit that you have never been to before. And why? I have to agree with Maine, I have to try the seafood out there!

Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Sorry that looks funny, I'm trying to do this from my iPad. It's not working out to well! Lol
    Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Hi all :)

Name- Christina

Where do you live-Redlands

Pregnant- 11 weeks and dont know the gender yet

No kids yet, this is my first pregnancy

I am working, would love to cut back to part-time after baby but cant because of money

favorite food-right now its bean, cheese and rice burritos-about all i can eat with all-day morning sickness

looking forward to organizing the house so there is room for a baby

hobbies-travel, writing, reading, cooking, camping

christmas tree-definatly real

would love to visit the Oregon/Washington coast- ive seen pictures and movies around the coast and Puget Sound and it seems so peaceful and beautiful.

• Options

1. Sarai

2. Wildomar

3. Yes, 28w and 6d, boy

4. Jayden 6 and Sky 5

5. Stay at home Military wife

6. Sushi and Italian Food

7. Baby shower,  Anniversary, baby's birth, and son graduating kindergarden

8. soccer mom, play volleyball, activities with my kids

9. Fake

10. Florida, because I would love to visit walt disney world... lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Amy

2. Riverside

3. Pregnant-not sure gender yet-either 6 weeks or 10 weeks (soon to find out)

4. no kids yet

5. currently at home but looking for job (just moved to area),  my fiance is self-employed

6.  I love Italian and Chinese food, and of course everything my man makes (he's the cook in the family)

7. first prenatal appt., ultrasound, finding out gender, baby shower, shopping :)

9. real, but didn't have one last year (middle of moving!)

10.  I would love to visit Hawaii or Alaska (never been to either)

• Options

hobbies-reading, shopping, hiking, walking, watching TV/movies

I guess these will change soon!!!

• Options
    . Name - Jazz

2. Where do you live? Eastvale Corona area

3. Pregnant? How far along? Gender? 19 weeks. We find out gender on Friday! 

4. Already have LO's? Names and ages? Just two doggies.

5. Do you work, a SAHW or SAHM? I work full time now...not sure what we will do once baby is here.

6. Favorite food? I love Japanese teppan!

7. What are you looking forward to in the next month or two? example: baby shower? LO possibly walking? Anniversary? Vacation? Hmmm...next month is Vday and my bday...so hopefully my hubby has something nice up his sleeve planned for us. :)

8. Hobbies? I just like to relax, hang with friends, get pampered.

9. Christmas tree: real or fake? Fake. Its just so much easier (and cheaper)!

10. Name one place in the US that you want to visit that you have never been to before. And why? Id like to head to Virginia to meet my husband's side of the family.

• Options

1. Name: Sylvia

2. Where do you live? Mentone

3. Pregnant? How far along? Gender? not yet but trying :0)

4. Already have LO's? Names and ages? 4 boys 18, 15, 11 & 16 y/o stepson

5. Do you work, a SAHW or SAHM? work full time

6. Favorite food? pizza

7. What are you looking forward to in the next month or two? example: baby shower? LO possibly walking? Anniversary? Vacation? spring break with our boys

8. Hobbies? movie dates

9. Christmas tree: real or fake? real

10. Name one place in the US that you want to visit that you have never been to before. And why? hmm probably Florida (Disneyworld)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"