Health & Exercise
Options

If you have a treadmill/bike/elliptical at home....

do you exercise? how often? mornings or nights?

we are thinking of getting one and i am thinking i will be doing it in the am before work but not sure how realistic that will be :( i have no idea when else though.

any motivational stories here! 

Re: If you have a treadmill/bike/elliptical at home....

• Options
    I have a treadmill and I get up at 5 am on weekdays to work out.  Unfortunately so does LO but he is really good and lays on a blanket with his toys.  I hate getting up that early but it is seriously the only time that works. 
  • Options

We have an elliptical and I'll use it on days I can't get to the gym or run outside.  I much prefer to go to the gym but if someone is sick and can't go to childcare, I'll use the elliptical.  If we had a treadmill I would probably use that more-I'm like running more than the elliptical.  

I'm a SAHM and I work out in the mornings after I get the older kids to school.   

We bought it mainly for DH-he uses it mainly on weekends.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have an elliptical and I love it.  I set it up in the basement, got a subscription to Netflix, and ordered up some chick flix I have been dying to see. Between the eating better and the 30 mins a day, I am on my way to my goal weight.  Since I have 2 kiddos, I find it easier to just stumble to the basement rather that get to he gym at this point.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I have a treadmill.  I use it when I can't run outside with DD currently, but I think when #2 is born, I will have to use it more.  I am hoping to use it in the mornings. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"