Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Gap 0-3m girls clothes fit?

Are they true to size? Too long, short, tight? It says 7-12 lbs and my little girl is close to 11lbs at 6 wks but pretty long and lean, so I'm wondering how much life I'll get out of the clothes if I buy them now.

Thanks 

Re: Gap 0-3m girls clothes fit?

• Options

I think they run short and wide. My LO is long and lean too and Gap does not fit the best for him.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I find it running pretty true to size for Lucas. He's in 3-6 month in Gap clothes right now. Some of the 0-3 shirts fit, but they're definitely getting snug. Gap jeans fit him the best out of anything. 
    Lucas Edward | Aiden Anthony
                07.30.10          08.17.12           
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I find they run a bit big. K couldn't wear their 0-3 size until she was about 6-7 weeks old. They were a bit big then. She is still in that size now and is right at 11 pounds.
  • Options
    i find they fit big also. My daughter is 5 wks old, 10 lbs and the newborn jacket she was given is still too big (but she wears it anyway). She'll wear it til after Christmas for sure. I measured it up against a jacket from Children's place and it measured the same and it was a 0-3 month.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageLCB34:
    I find they run a bit big. K couldn't wear their 0-3 size until she was about 6-7 weeks old. They were a bit big then. She is still in that size now and is right at 11 pounds.

This. V's 0-3 month jeans and tops from BabyGap are still pretty baggy on her. (She will be 2 months on Friday, so I do not know her exact weight/measurements right now...)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I think they run big.

DD2 is about 9.5lbs and 21" long and still has a ways to go to grow into the 0-3 month sizes we bought her. 

DD1 wears the 12-18 month size perfectly in Gymbo, Crazy8 & Old Navy but her Gap 12-18 month stuff is bigger. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"