2nd Trimester
Options

Anyone have a tail sucker?

Seems like every time I look over at Simon, he is trying to eat my cat's tail! He gets the end of it in both hands and just goes to town on that thing. Of course she's just a-purring away, she's really weird.

I was thinking of shaving her tail, WDYT? LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone have a tail sucker?

• Options
    Woops, posted to the wrong board. Indifferent
  • Options
    So... your baby or your cat? Big Smile lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

#1- ewww.. lol.  I'd either teach that as a no no or shave the tail.

#2- DD kisses feet (thanks to my dad- he is gross)

• Options
    imagemommydale:

#1- ewww.. lol.  I'd either teach that as a no no or shave the tail.

#2- DD kisses feet (thanks to my dad- he is gross)

Well, I DO take him away from the cat when I catch him. He doesn't really understand "no" yet, so I would be wasting my breath at this point. It IS my goal to get him to stop though! LOL

• Options

LOL that's GREAT! Sorry. lol I can't stop laughing.

Maybe when you catch him, just tell him no anyway and give him something a little less furry to nom on.

"Momma! She's doing it again!!" Photobucket
  • Options
    LOL that's great!  I'm really impressed with your cat!  I have 4 and DD can only pet one and even he wouldn't stand for tail sucking.  It's a little gross, but I wouldn't be super concerned.  Make sure you get a picture before you start enforcing the "no"!  Does baby like to suck it because it's furry?  So maybe that might make it less appealing, but it wouldn't do anything for the cleanliness factor.
  • Options

imageAJBMD915:
    LOL that's great!  I'm really impressed with your cat!  I have 4 and DD can only pet one and even he wouldn't stand for tail sucking.  It's a little gross, but I wouldn't be super concerned.  Make sure you get a picture before you start enforcing the "no"!  Does baby like to suck it because it's furry?  So maybe that might make it less appealing, but it wouldn't do anything for the cleanliness factor.
    I think it's really because he's at the "put absolutely everything in his mouth" phase. 

I'm not really going to shave her tail, I don't think she's stand for that. LOL

• Options
    Haha! That's so funny and I'm surprised the cat actually seems to enjoy it! If it makes you feel any better, my niece was almost obsessed with trying to chew/suck on the dog's ears. Most of the dogs in our family would just run off, but my pug LOVED it and she was too young to understand "no" also. That one took a while to break! It was so funny, but gross at the same time.
    Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

SB- You are such a party pooper.  Let Simon suck that tail till he can't suck no mo'!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"