Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

I am so taking a nap with the kids today

Normally it's my time to catch up on housework and things I can't get done while kids are awake, but Eli was up 3 times last night and wouldn't go back to sleep.  My hats off to you ladies who have been dealing with this since day one.  I can't even imagine. 

Anyways, my brain is fried today and I need it to work at my Weight Watchers meeting when they explain to us the new program (I am so hosed--they're taking CARBS into consideration now!  PISS!!!!!!).  So, 1pm comes around and we're all taking a snooze for a couple of hours (hopefully).  

Samuel Gregory-born 2/28/08 at 35w,5d due to severe pre-e and HELLP. 6lbs, 12 oz, 19 inches. Elijah Robert-born 11/23/09 at 38w,5d. 11 pounds, 10 ounces, 21.5 inches. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers <a href="http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/carlyn_mcclelland/Facebook/Cover Photos/?action=view

Re: I am so taking a nap with the kids today

• Options

I do this EVERY weekend.  Being pregnant and taking care of a 1yr old is exhausting so I take the chance to sleep whenever I can.  The past couple weeks U and I have been sleeping when DH gets home from work.

Enjoy your snooze, Mama! :)

(c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Naps dont exist in our house, and if they do happen to last longer than 30 minutes, I have to do too much crap. I havent slept a full night in over a year.Crying

Please get some sleep for me, and enjoy your nap.

Effing crazy people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"