Alabama Babies
Options

Is the gift exchange sign up over?

This is the first I've heard of it... TIA!

Re: Is the gift exchange sign up over?

• Options
    No it is not too late...I will try to get everything set up by the end of the week.
  • Options
    I would like to join in too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So we are also going to do a gift exchange?  I had to pass on the card one this time around, but glad to know that we will be doing the gift one as well. 
  • Options
    I would like to be included also!
  • Options

imagestar21gazer:
    So we are also going to do a gift exchange?  I had to pass on the card one this time around, but glad to know that we will be doing the gift one as well. 

This...I am confused.  Are we doing a gift exchange or cards????

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think we are doing both.  I'd love to be included in both.  We should set up the gift exchange through Elfster again.  That worked well for the book exchange and last year's Christmas exchange.
  • Options
    From my understanding we are doing both and both will be completely optional...I asked in an earlier post if anyone would be willing to take over the gift exchange but I got no reply...I will try to get the gift exchange set up on Elfster by the end of the week.
  • Options
    Can I still get my address on the list for the card swap?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

imageMissLMS:
    Can I still get my address on the list for the card swap?

yep...just email me @ anmsamuels@gmail.com

• Options
    I would like to be included also
  • Options

imagemrssamuels2b:
    From my understanding we are doing both and both will be completely optional...I asked in an earlier post if anyone would be willing to take over the gift exchange but I got no reply...I will try to get the gift exchange set up on Elfster by the end of the week.

I would help... but I just don't know how it all works? Just set up the elfster and keep up with the addresses? Just let me know if you still need help. I'm in the Christmas spirit and would love to participate in any Bama bumpie stuff!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"