Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Good Lightweight Umbrella Stroller for Tall People?

My husband is 6'4" so we are looking for an umbrella stroller that would work for him (not having to hunch over too much). But I don't want to spend a ton - I am not even considering models over $175. Does anyone know which lightweight umbrella strollers have a high handle height?

Re: Good Lightweight Umbrella Stroller for Tall People?

• Options
    Maclaren Volo or Inglesina Trip. I think you can find out the handle height on the websites
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I love my Sliver Cross pop.  Im not sure tho how much they run.  I bought it on a deal a day site for $50.  Im 5 4 and its a little tall for me but I still like the stroller.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Graco Ipo is the only one that DH has ever said was comfortable for him- he's 6'2". 

• Options
    My husband is 6'3 and has no issues pushing our Quinny Zapp. Out of the price range you specified, though. New model coming out this spring that looks awesome! I think that we will be buying the new seat for our frame - it will have the ability to face mom and dad and to recline fully, and the stroller will weigh 19 pounds (weighs 13 right now).
  • Options

Definitely NOT the Joovy Kooper.  I'm 5'10 and that thing is uncomfortable for me to push, DH is 6'4 and it's terrible.

We will be craigslisting that thing soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Baby Jogger City Mini is more than $175, but you can get it for close to that if Albeebaby is still having their sale.  We're 5'9" and 6'3" and think the size is great for us (having only pushed it around our house, mind you, since the baby isn't here yet).  That's something I was worried about, too, and for me it came down to BJCM or a MacLaren XT/XLSR.  I'm not sure how the cheaper models of those brands are in terms of height, but it's something you could look into.
  • Options
    The First Years Ignite.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"