North Dakota Babies
Options

I remember when...

I used to take shots the night before Thanksgiving which resulted in a turkey day hangover. Now, starting tomorrow night, I'm going to give myself shots. Not the fun kind either! I am excited to start injectibles because the ball is in motion. In less than a month I will hopefully have 2 embies inside me praying that they stick. The holidays have increased my BOTB to an all time high. Last Christmas, we thought we'd have an addition to our family this year. We kept. saying "This'll be our last Christmas with just K". I am so excited that I might actually be pregnant next month. Wish me luck giving myself my first shot tomorrow night. Hopefully, I'll do it right! Thanks for all the support. It's hard for me to get on the board because I'm so busy but I send my love to everyone!
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011

Re: I remember when...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"