Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Gunnar needs a hair cut BAD!

We have been taking him to my salon to have his haircut, but $12 + tip every 4 weeks is going to kill us, plus he just screams the entire time.

I need a suggestion for a kid friendly hair salon that caters to young children.  I would love for it to be in Mechanicsburg, but any suggestions at this point would be appreciatative.  TIA

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Gunnar needs a hair cut BAD!

• Options
    I take Jack to Mane Difference on 114 in Mech.  It's $1/year of age so his haircut is $1 + tip.  We see Kristen.  It's an old lady kinda salon but she's younger and very patient.  Jack doesn't scream but he definitely isn't the best at sitting there...he keeps looking all around trying to figure out what the heck she's doing and squirming.  I've also heard good things about Kids Kutters in Lemoyne I think it is. They have like cars they sit in while they get their haircut and a tv right in front of them.  I think it's about the same price you're paying now.  I'd totally jump on that but DS isn't the least bit interested in tv.
  • Options
    Ditto Mane Difference. They're great. We did Kidz Kutters before but I think we get a better cut at the Mane Difference for substantially less money (even with a huge tip!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"