Detroit Babies
Options

pediatrician recs in Royal Oak/Ferndale

I'm due in about 3 weeks and I really need to find a pediatrician.  I don't have any family or friends with kids and would really like to find a pediatrician in Royal Oak or Ferndale.  Please help!

Thanks

Re: pediatrician recs in Royal Oak/Ferndale

• Options

We see Dr. Krishnan at Henry Ford Medical Center in Royal Oak on Woodward.  If you are a Beaumont person, Royal Oak Pediatrics, which is on Woodward and is technically in Huntington Woods, was recommended to us, but we have always been a part of the Henry Ford Health System.

Dr. Krishnan is excellent, we love her!

• Options

I take my DD to Dr. Wozniak in Birmingham, she is at 14 mile and Woodward area, 248-645-1740.  She was recommended by a lot of my friends that have kids. So far she has  been great! The office staff is real nice and the few times I have had to call the nurse, I get a call back within an hour or so. I wasn't sure what to expect with that nurse calls and getting an appt right away if she is sick, but so far they have always gotten me in the same day I call, and usually pretty quick.   There are several other doctors at the office, but the two main doctors are Wozniak and Eastman, they are the two that do that hospital visits after you deliver. Oh and I delivered out of RO Beaumont.  

Good luck in the next couple weeks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses!  I think I'll check out Birmingham:)
  • Options

We live in Royal Oak and originally took DS to Royal Oak Pediatrics.  They were OK at first then multiple things happened to make me not a fan whatsoever. 

We now go to Child Health Associates in Troy (right by the mall).  It is seriously like night and day from the other practice!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We also go to Dr. Wozniak and have been very happy there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"