Detroit Babies
Options

Beaumont Royal Oak - how do you pre-register

Hello

For those of you who delivered out of Beaumont Royal Oak, did you pre-register and how?  The link on their website doesn't seem to be working

Thanks!

imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
Birthday

Re: Beaumont Royal Oak - how do you pre-register

• Options
    I didn't do anything.  I was going for NST's and BPP's for DS.  I also ended up being scheduled induction anyway so I don't know if that made a difference.  The registration process only took a few minutes anyway.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

My ob gave me the pre-registeration paperwork during one of my visits, it was a simple one pager, and then I just mailed it in.

Good Luck!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepeanutsmom45:

My ob gave me the pre-registeration paperwork during one of my visits, it was a simple one pager, and then I just mailed it in.

Exactly this.

• Options
    They called me right before my 20 week ultrasound and then once before my due date to confirm all of the info was the same.  I just did it over the phone.
    Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!
    imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
    Birthday
  • Options
    imageSpin313:
    imagepeanutsmom45:

Exactly this.

Me too.

• Options
    I didn't do anything either.  I was unexpectedly induced early so I never got around to it.  It wasn't a big deal at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"