December 2010 Moms
Options

How is your.....

ankle and leg edema?

My toes are like sausages, ankles look horrible, and I have some edema of my lower legs/shins.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How is your.....

• Options
    My feet and the area that used to be my ankles are hideous, I have ogre feet. I was so happy when my SIL told me yesterday that this is one of the first things I can expect to go back to normal.
  • Options
    I haven't had any problems with swelling so far...keeping my fingers crossed!
    imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My ankles, feet and toes are perpetually swollen...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I gained 10 lbs of water weight in my ankles last week because we were traveling. It has gone down to almost normal now, thankfully. DH looked at my feet and wanted to take me to the Dr.
  • Options

imagekielpinskim:
    My ankles, feet and toes are perpetually swollen...

This...my toes are sausages, my feet look like puffs, and my ankles are non-existant AND they hurt AND no shoes fit me

• Options
    You mean my cankles and Minnie mouse feet? They r just fabulous, Friday I tried to wear some cute shoes to work with my jeans and Halloween tshirt and by the end of the day I felt like I had to cut my shoes off.
  • Options

imagesil222:
    You mean my cankles and Minnie mouse feet? They r just fabulous, Friday I tried to wear some cute shoes to work with my jeans and Halloween tshirt and by the end of the day I felt like I had to cut my shoes off.

Cankles for the lose ... I'm waiting for the "can only go barefoot unless I wear clown shoes proportion of this pregnancy" 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    None here so far.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Options
    Almost no swelling.  I'm still rocking heels to work.
  • Options
    Knock on wood, no swelling yet.  I know it's coming though, it's just a matter of time. 
    It's a GIRL! Born 12/16/10 Baby 2.0 is on the way! Due in June.
  • Options

imagecurlydoglover:

B!TCH!

Just kidding... I'm glad someone can...lol

• Options

imagecurlydoglover:

ive got no swelling and i could prbly wear my heels still only they really aggravate my pelvis pains=(  dh bought me some uggs yesterday to start wearing. 

• Options
    I'm definitely swelling up, but it's not nearly as bad or as puffy as I was post c/s last time!
    Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"