Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

No AF, possible implantation spotting, Neg Tests

So I have been charting my cycles since June, and they have been pretty regular.  On Wednesday, when I was supposed to start my period, I had some brown spotting.  I figured that was the start of my period.  Well it is  Sunday and I have had no spotting or bleeding since the little on Weds night.  I thought it might be implantation spotting.  I tested for the 3rd time this morning, and it was negative.  Any thoughts or ideas what the deal is????

Re: No AF, possible implantation spotting, Neg Tests

• Options
    Can you link your chart?
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Options

What do you mean by charting? If you don't chart your temperature, cervical fluid, OPKs, etc. chances are that you ovulated a lot later than you normally do and therefore, your period is not late.

If you do chart all of those things and are 10 or more days past ovulation this chart might help:

HPT accuracy DPO
    10 dpo : 35%
    11 dpo : 51%
    12 dpo : 62%
    13 dpo : 68%
    14 dpo : 74%
    15 dpo : 80%
    16 dpo : 88%
    17 dpo : 92%
    18 dpo : 99%

Implantation bleeding is very rare and you won't know if the spotting was implantation bleeding until you receive a positive HPT. Those who do get implantation bleeding normally do so between 7 and 10 days past ovulation. 

Good luck.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i agree we need to see more before we can help you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    image_Brianna_H:

What do you mean by charting? If you don't chart your temperature, cervical fluid, OPKs, etc. chances are that you ovulated a lot later than you normally do and therefore, your period is not late.

If you do chart all of those things and are 10 or more days past ovulation this chart might help:

HPT accuracy DPO
    10 dpo : 35%
    11 dpo : 51%
    12 dpo : 62%
    13 dpo : 68%
    14 dpo : 74%
    15 dpo : 80%
    16 dpo : 88%
    17 dpo : 92%
    18 dpo : 99%

Implantation bleeding is very rare and you won't know if the spotting was implantation bleeding until you receive a positive HPT. Those who do get implantation bleeding normally do so between 7 and 10 days past ovulation. 

Good luck.

This exactly. GL. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi, 

I feel like I am in the same boat as you. I stopped taking BC in September, had a period early OCT. I am not tracking temp, cervix, or mucus. I counted 14-16 days since AF and 10 days later I had very light spotting for about 10 hours and it stopped. I assumed it was implantation bleeding as well.  If I guess right, I should see AF this week. I took a HPT yesterday morning and it was negative. But so far, no back pain, chocolate cravings or AF symptoms. Fingers crossed. My HPT instructions said if you get a negative result but still think you might be pregnant, wait 3 days and take another HPT. If I don't see AF, I will take another one on Saturday. Good luck to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"