Cincinnati Babies
Options

Weekend plans?

What is everyone planning to do this Halloween weekend?

I think a Halloween themed picture of the week post will be coming on Monday, so get your cameras out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend plans?

• Options

We are going to another Pumpkin Patch tomorrow for fun, and maybe going to the park too.  I was soooo bummed tonight when I realized the email I have about the TOT event at Deerfield Towne Center was incorrect.  It was tonight, not Saturday like the email said.  Bummed.  We had time to take her tonight, but thought it was tomorrow.  So sad.

Sunday is Bengals game at home, getting some things done in the house, then TOT/passing out candy.  We only plan to be out for 20-30 minutes, but will let DD decide how much she wants to do.  

• Options

H is home, so tomorrow I get to sleep in.  Can't. Friggin. Wait.  Seriously!

We're going to go to KI tomorrow to buy season passes for next year, and we might stay for a little while.

Sunday we will watch Bengals, lunch or with the grandparents probably, and then get dressed up to pass out candy at our house.

Becky - you'll have to bring B over to our house for candy if you make it out long enough!  Is she allowed to have candy?  Anything in particular?

Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJessica&Brett:

H is home, so tomorrow I get to sleep in.  Can't. Friggin. Wait.  Seriously!

We're going to go to KI tomorrow to buy season passes for next year, and we might stay for a little while.

Sunday we will watch Bengals, lunch or with the grandparents probably, and then get dressed up to pass out candy at our house.

Becky - you'll have to bring B over to our house for candy if you make it out long enough!  Is she allowed to have candy?  Anything in particular?

We will try to get her down there.  It isn't very far, so I think she might go for it.  We only let her have soft stuff.  You would laugh if you saw what she got from TOT at her school.  She can't eat any of it.  Someone wasn't thinking.  And the toys from the teachers have me scratching my head.  Maybe I am overprotective?  We will try to stop by, just to say hello if nothing else.  We don't really care about the candy.  It's all about the photos and DD being Minnie for the evening. 

Do you want to try for a walk sometime this weekend?

• Options

Not so fun part of the weekend....my coworker's funeral is tomorrow :( 

For Halloween though, we're taking Noah out for a bit, probably just around our street, then we'll pass out candy the rest of the night.  My parents and DH's parents are coming out to see Noah and we'll order some pizza.

Also I'm through Q for my alphabet wall for Levi's room...once I get started on a project I can't stop.  So I'm hoping to get the rest of the letters finished this weeked :)

• Options
    Kari- Again, I am so sorry for the tragic loss in your department.  Hoping Janelle is coping ok. 

• Options
    imagehav2run:

We only let her have soft stuff.  You would laugh if you saw what she got from TOT at her school.  She can't eat any of it.  Someone wasn't thinking.  And the toys from the teachers have me scratching my head.  Maybe I am overprotective? 

If you're overprotective, so are we.  We only let DS have a few things too..  M&M's, hershey bars, and tonight you would have thought it was the best night ever- he got to eat half of my 'fun size' milky way.  But not the whole one yet.  I just don't feel like he's ready for something that he has to suck on or really chew...  anyone else feel this way?

Anyway, this weekend we too are headed up to Kings Island to get our season passes and play for a bit.  DH and I both have work we need to get done, and he's officiating something on Sunday.  ToT is Sunday, and we have the same plan... we'll let DS decide how long we're out.  I don't know how well he'll take it.  If he's into it, we'll keep going; if not, we'll go to a few houses (get a few hershey bars) and come home. 

• Options
    imagehav2run:

Since H just got home, we'll have to see... Maybe tomorrow afternoon depending on when we go to KI, or Sunday afternoon if the Bengals are sucking?  FBM me if you have any free time!

Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Options
    imageJessica&Brett:
    imagehav2run:

Since H just got home, we'll have to see... Maybe tomorrow afternoon depending on when we go to KI, or Sunday afternoon if the Bengals are sucking?  FBM me if you have any free time!

Will do.

• Options
    imagekel716:
    imagehav2run:

We only let her have soft stuff.  You would laugh if you saw what she got from TOT at her school.  She can't eat any of it.  Someone wasn't thinking.  And the toys from the teachers have me scratching my head.  Maybe I am overprotective? 

If you're overprotective, so are we.  We only let DS have a few things too..  M&M's, hershey bars, and tonight you would have thought it was the best night ever- he got to eat half of my 'fun size' milky way.  But not the whole one yet.  I just don't feel like he's ready for something that he has to suck on or really chew...  anyone else feel this way?

Anyway, this weekend we too are headed up to Kings Island to get our season passes and play for a bit.  DH and I both have work we need to get done, and he's officiating something on Sunday.  ToT is Sunday, and we have the same plan... we'll let DS decide how long we're out.  I don't know how well he'll take it.  If he's into it, we'll keep going; if not, we'll go to a few houses (get a few hershey bars) and come home. 

Brenna had her very first taste of candy last week when I gave her 2 M&Ms for poo on the potty.  She wasn't over excited about it.  She really just wanted a tattoo on her arm.  If it is sweet, and not a fruit, she is simply not a fan.  I won't let her have anything that is chewy, hard, or difficult to swallow anyway.  Three choking incidents requiring a finger sweep and one with back blows made me way paranoid on the things we feed her.  She likes to chatter while she eats.  Candy is just not my favorite thing to give her.  Color me paranoid.

• Options

I'll play...

Just got home from my role transition shift, 3-11 tonight, on a women/pedi unit. Consistently busy..which I enjoy. (DH is supervising the Jr. High lockin at church tonight).

Tomorrow I'm working another role transition shift, 3-11 in the NICU.

Sunday. Making chili and having friends over to pass out candy.

• Options
    imageSoon2BHiker:

I'll play...

Just got home from my role transition shift, 3-11 tonight, on a women/pedi unit. Consistently busy..which I enjoy. (DH is supervising the Jr. High lockin at church tonight).

Tomorrow I'm working another role transition shift, 3-11 in the NICU.

Sunday. Making chili and having friends over to pass out candy.

Are you at the kid house for role transition?  That is where I did mine.  I wanted ICU or CVU, but they put the students who flunked mock boards there.   I went to 4W and a few others at the kid house for role transition.  loved every second, minus the onco unit.  That was so hard.  Wishing you luck.  You are almost there.  If you need anything boards related, or job related, let me know.   I have been all over the city in my travels.

• Options

You all make me feel like a horrible parent.....DS is a chocoholic!!!  I blame it on the sudden urge for dark chocolate in my last trimester with him.  :-)

Last night we had family movie night and watched a Sesame Street Halloween special.  

Today is DH's last soccer game and I'm hoping it warms up enough for DS and I to go.  Then errands and stuff around the house.  Tonight we are carving and painting pumpkins.

Tomorrow is church, more stuff around the house, Bengals, and then ILs are coming over to make Mummy pizzas and hang out for TOT.  I still have to buy candy!  And our neighborhood has adult TOT too.....but DH is charge since I refuse to buy or make something I can't participate in.  LOL!Stick out tongue

Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks, Becky. I'm at St. E Edgewood. I really love it at St. E, hoping to get hired on. Seems new grad positions are few and far between. However, I'm not overly stressed about it. Graduating in december vs june I think will be helpful and having a BSN vs associates, with so many of the hospitals having magnet status and only hiring BSN and above. (especially with all the small associate programs in the city)
  • Options

We did Parky's Farm last night with friends which was fun (but cold!).

Today we got our pumpkins and we are keeping it pretty low-key for the rest of the day. Nephew's soccer game, dinner with my parents.

Tomorrow DH and I are going to KI for big rides! I haven't been able to ride anything all season since I was knocked up. My parents are taking K and S to Planet Snoopy. Then it's dress up, trick or treating, and passing out candy at home.  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"