Austin Babies
Options

Any other moms with no costume?

I admit to only putting a tiny bit of effort into my kids costumes this year. Abby's already had her dress from her Alice themed birthday party. Emily is a fairy because it was $5 (tights included!) at the Fairytale Threads sale.

Me? I don't have a costume. And I don't care. We're not attending any parties and we're just going to go to a few neighbors houses to say hi.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Any other moms with no costume?

• Options
    I'm not!  But we're only going to a fall festival and possibly a party down south but not for very long because it's so late.  I guess I'm old and boring.
  • Options
    I don't have one this year either.  There has just been too much going on lately.  Thankfully, my sister bought Ad her costume, or she might not have one yet. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i haven't worn a halloween costume in a decade. maybe longer.
  • Options
    Technically I didn't get a costume.  We had a rock star day at school about 3 or 4 weeks ago...I bought a purple wig and was an 80's rock star--I wore my old biker chaps and borrowed a leather vest from my sister....I am wearing that to a party tomorrow night...thank god for cheerleaders with silly ideas for school pep rallies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Two years ago we all dressed up as pirates. I was hugely pregnant last year and didn't bother. This year we're having a small party for Alex the day before Halloween, and I was too busy with that to mess with adult costumes. Initially Mike had grand plans for us to all dress up as Star Wars characters and decorate the kids' wagon as the Death Star or something, but we got too busy with other things and didn't get around to it.
  • Options
    I'm not wearing one either. We aren't doing anything and I'm just not feeling the extra weight I'm carrying around.
  • Options
    I don't have one either.  Come to think of it, I haven't worn a costume for a good ten years or so.  It's our first year handing out candy so I may whip up something... we'll see.
  • Options
    I am with you all the way! I don't have a costume and I have been so lax on my kiddos costumes this year! Feels nice to know I am not the only one! :)
  • Options
    imageMrsRosie:

imageHSartteach:
    Technically I didn't get a costume.  We had a rock star day at school about 3 or 4 weeks ago...I bought a purple wig and was an 80's rock star--I wore my old biker chaps and borrowed a leather vest from my sister....I am wearing that to a party tomorrow night...thank god for cheerleaders with silly ideas for school pep rallies.

Um, pictures?

will do soon...I promise
  • Options
    I told H I'm the kitty cat's mommy... a peach coloured hairless. ;-)
  • Options
    I can't remember the last time I wore a costume.
  • Options

I don't think I've worn a Halloween costume since college.  

m_and_m, I like where your head's at.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"