TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Today is my FET

... and I could care less.  WTF is wrong with me?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Today is my FET

• Good luck!
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • You are probably just protecting your heart.

Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • Good Luck!!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Good luck!!! Hope it works!!
  • What's wrong is that you're a person who's been through heartbreak and is naturally guarded about going through more.  But I have tons of excitement and the highest of hopes for you.  Good luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • There is nothing wrong with you sweets. You are strong and relaxed, and absolutely normal that you'd protect yourself. That being said - I am so HOPEFUL for you and excited! good luck!
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Kelin sweets, there is nothing wrong with you. You are protecting your heart which is completely understandable. I will have all the faith that this is going to work. Just know you will be sipping mocktails in Mexico. Wishing you the best FET. Keep us updated on how everything goes.
  • imageBabyMimi:

You are probably just protecting your heart.

Good luck! 

This.  :::Hugs:::

Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • I can't get excited about things anymore either.  ((HUGS))  I'm excited for you, though.  Good luck!
  • Good luck with it!
  • I like to think of it as self preservation...........I wish you the BEST of luck today!!! 
  • Good luck Kelin!! I know it's tough getting excited again, but I have so much hope for you!! ((Huge Hugs))

Just lay back and think of Mexico!! Wink

• I have my fingers and toes crossed for you darling. Good luck, and go eggies go!
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • imageBabyMimi:

Good luck! 

This for sure. I am thinking happy thoughts and prayers for you Kelin.  GL!!

BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I understand - I'm feeling strangely detached from my IVF cycle - Wishing you the best of luck today though.
  • Good luck girl! I am praying for you!!

(I'm not too sure about this pip but it's what I came across.)

• Oh sweetie... you know exactly what's 'wrong' with you. YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH FVCKING HELL!!

I'm sure it feels odd to be very 'meh' about a FET, but I get it... I think we all get it. I don't know exactly how you're feeling and I've not been in exactly your hell... but we've all experienced our very own version of hell and understand feeling numb.

Huge, huge hugs and don't worry - you've got an army of us mustering up excitement on your behalf!

• Good luck!  Will be thinking of you.
  • Nothing is wrong with you. You have been through a lot.

I love you Kelin and I will be praying for you. GL today!

::smooches:: 

• imageBabyMimi:

Good luck! 

This.  Totally.

Good luck today. 

• You have TONS of ladies that are more than just a little excited for you Kelin!

Good luck today, we will be thinking of you!

• imageBabyMimi:

Good luck! 

That`s exactly what you`re doing. But we love you.

I am sending tons and tons and tons and more tons of good vibes and good luck and well wishes and t`s and p`s. I can`t wait to hear your update.

And get your head out of the gutter. That baby needs a nice happy puppies and rainbows ute to stick in!  

Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby
  • We'll be excited for you Smile

Nestle in tight embies!!!

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• You've been through so much Kelin.  :::hugs:::

I hope everything goes well today dear.  Lots of luck!

• Good luck Kelin.  Maybe you don't "care" because you want to protect yourself from disappointment?  I know I do that a lot.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • It's ok - feel however you need to feel.  There is no "right" and "wrong" way to feel, especially with everything you've been through.  We're all pulling for you!!
  • Thinking lots of good embryo thoughts for you.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• Thanks laides! You have all made me cry!  I think your right - I am just scared to death to m/c again.  I have not healed from my last (or first) one and I am just afraid to have something else go wrong.  I feel like there are so many strikes against me and maybe someone is trying to tell me I shouldn't do this.  *sigh*

Positive thoughts - I promise!

• imageBabyMimi:

Good luck! 

THIS!

And it's totally understandable & you're totally allowed to feel that way.  Like BGP said, there's a TON of excitement, happiness & hope just oozing your way from all of us out here in Internetland.  ;)  Just know that you are supported & cared for & that you can do this!!!

P.S.  I sure hope these aren't your doctors:  

Tee-hee.  GL!!!! 

• Good luck today, Kelin. Tons of prayers & love coming your way.
    02/08 BFP resulted in m/c 4/10/08 (11 weeks)
    10/08 Clomid Cycle #1 = m/c 11/7/08 (6 weeks)
    03/09 Clomid Cycle #2 = BFN
    3 rounds of Femara + Ovidrel + IUI =BFN
    10/18/09 2nd Break Cycle (post HSG) before IVF #1 = BFP!

? The world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for you. ?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Megjr8
  • I love you Kelin!!  You've been through so much it's totally understandable to feel the way you do.  Try to be positive for those little embies.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• awww, Kelin!  Best of luck girlie...you're just protecting yourself and I totally don't blame you.  Stick eggies stick!!!
  • Good luck!

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

• Good luck!
  • We totally get it. It's much safer to wrap ourselves up in a cocoon of apathy than to think of great it will be when things work out.  ((hugs)) I hope your thaw went great and your snowbabies are snuggling in!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • Nothing is wrong with you love. Best of luck! I hope with all my heart your drinks in Mexico will have to be virgin!!!!!!
  • Good luck!!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BIG {{{hugs}}} and good luck!
    Momma to three boys: Henry - 4yo Alex - 18mo Jack - born 2/23/12 at 20w due to ruptured uterus (previa and accreta resulting in hysterectomy) He only lived here on Earth for an hour, but he will live in our hearts forever. m/c #1: sept '09, m/c #2: july '10
  • Good luck!!! I hope that it went well.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Kelin,

I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful twins!  I KNOW this will be it for you!  All the luck and love and support in the world is heading your way now, my friend.  

Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"