Boston Babies
Options

photography recomendations

Hi Boston Mamas - I dont usually post on this board, but I am looking for photography recomendations in the area (perferably southeastern mass)

I want to do 3 month professional shots of DD and a family shot

I have looked into photo studios (like walmart, target, sears, etc) but cant seem to get a sense of what that would cost...I would be looking for multi poses and would really just want to photo CD..then I thought maybe I should look into area photographers - not sure which route would work the best.....

...so I was looking for sugestions and other's experiences

thanks in advance

Re: photography recomendations

• Options

Stephanie Oneill is amazing.  We used her for my daughters 6 month pictures, and just recently for family pictures.  She is super sweet, very talented and has amazing talent for photography.  Her prices are excellent also and she gives you the disc to print the pictures yourself, or she will do it for you.  I went to the mall and used Ritz Camera and printed them in 15 minutes on professional paper - they came out amazing!  her website is: www.stephanieoneillphotography.com  also check out her blog.  Good luck!

• Options

Kjeld Mahoney.  He's amazing!!!!  https://www.kjeldm.com/

If you'd like to see the pictures he took for us please let me know. I'd love to show off my babies! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jennifer Leatherwood is AMAZING...and she is in southeastern MA.  She has photographed friends' weddings and children and always does a spectacular job.  Her baby pictures resemble Anne Geddes work.  Check her out: www.jenniferleatherwood.com
  • Options
    Kristen Coffman (in Somerset) did my wedding photos www.kcoffmanphoto.com...  terrific job, easy to work with...  good luck!  Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"