Kentucky Babies
Options

So far... (TMI)

So far nothing has worked in trying to evict LO. He's stuck like glue! Though, I have had contractions with these methods, nothing has seemed to work to really get labor started. The list is as follows:

Walking (up and down hills and on flat surfaces)

Yoga/belly dancing for pregnant mommies

Drinking 3-4c of red raspberry leaf tea a day

Bouncing on a birthing ball

Sex

Enema (yep, I went there)

Nipple stimulation

Building shelves, scrubbing floors by hand, reorganizing closets

Driving on bumpy roads (with a crazy driver at the wheel)

Accupressure

Spicy foods

I've not tried the cohosh's, castor oil, or pineapple. I don't think I want to try the castor oil, either, since it's been linked to (though not proven) making the baby poop his meconium in the amnionic sac. Apparently, LO is really happy to stay right where he is, even though we can get the contractions to be 1min 30sec every 7min for a couple hrs, they don't get any closer or stronger. Tomorrow we go for a membrane scraping!

Re: So far... (TMI)

• Options

sounds like you got a stubborn one on your hands

good luck!

• Options
    Super-stubborn!  Good grief, what more is it going to take to get him outta there?
    When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol! I loved your list... and is there anything TMI to other pregnant ladies?! Wink
  • Options

imagestellabelle:
    Lol! I loved your list... and is there anything TMI to other pregnant ladies?! Wink

i seriously doubt it  LOL

• Options
    imageDixiebell:

imagestellabelle:

i seriously doubt it  LOL

Haha! I knew I loved you girls for a reason! lol I've never really understood the need to keep things hush-hush when it comes to body parts, pregnancy, ailments and the grody things you don't discuss while eating spagetti and meatballs, but then again, I grew up in a 6kid household and only one bathroom.

• Options
    if you cant talk to other preggo ladies about about the interesting stuff who can you talk to?  lol  ive always been the type to keep stuff in  cause i get all embarassed but not on the bump.... you should see some of the conversations on 2nd tri... I LOVE IT!
  • Options

Haha! I lurk there sometimes and have seen some of the things you ladies do. Including EJ and her banning for, what was it? 30 days? Third Tri board is pretty snarky at times, too.

The great thing about bumping is you don't have to look these people in the face when you ask them if loose stools are a sign of labor or if constipation has been plaguing everyone else, or if you're the only one that can't Cowgirl Up anymore because LO's head is too far down. lol

• Options

Apparently EJ's was a perma-ban when all was said and done (it was 30 days to the month, but the year it's up is something like 2143).  There's some super-drama hanging around some of the boards, that's for sure.

But seriously, if you can't get "TMI" with other ladies going through similarly TMI things, who can you get TMI with?  :D 

When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"