Missouri Babies
Options

Pediatrician Recommendations

Hi Ladies,

I live just north of downtown and am delivering next month at St. Luke's near the plaza.  However, I have been taking some of my baby prep classes at the St. Luke's North (Barry Rd. near Zona Rosa).  Anybody have any recommendations of a good doctor in either of those areas or between those areas?  

I didn't know that I was supposed to go check a doctor out soon (even though that makes sense...duh!) and I need to get started somewhere.

TIA,

Natalie

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations

• Options

We use Priority Care Pediatrics off North Oak...they are basically across from the Taco Bell/McDonald's.

Kansas City, MO, 64155Phone: 816.412.2900www.pcpeds.com We couldn't be happier with them. Sammie has had a lot of medical issues from 3 weeks old and has eyelid surgery in a few weeks and they have been AMAZING with everything! 

• Options
    We got TONS of recommendations (and ended up choosing) Pediatric Care North.  It's right off Barry Road, on Platte Purchase (basically behind the Babies R Us, Target, Kohls, Etc on Barry Road/169).  We go to Dr. Storm, but they have SO many great Dr.'s there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to Priority Care Pediatrics also and love everyone there. I have had friends who went to Pediatric Care North and had bad things to say. I called them when I was pregnant and the receptionist was rude to me so I didn't go with them.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"