Trying to Get Pregnant

Haiku Thursday--DH Style!!

I was just telling my husband about some people on The Bump.  I brought up Sulfa and her blog, and I showed him my last haiku for Haiku Thursday.

He was instantly like, I want to write one!  So I put him to work, and this is what he came up with:  (btw, I have EWCM and we just had sex)

(DH) I want to have sex.

(DH) Do you have fertile CM?

(Me) Yes I do.  Let's go!

ETA:  This would be an awesome way to get our husbands involved...it's so easy!  Let's do it, in honor of Sulfa!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Haiku Thursday--DH Style!!

• Yes

I wish DH actually cared about CM and all that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hahaha!  I like that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My hubby is really supportive about my 5:30AM daily alarm and taking my temp. He always turns it off and rolls over and says "babe, take your temp" and then will ask if it looks good :)
    <a href=
  • He also came up with this:

BD, it's your chance.

So grab spouse, and do the hump.

So, do me baby.

• imageAshley_Tucker:
    My hubby is really supportive about my 5:30AM daily alarm and taking my temp. He always turns it off and rolls over and says "babe, take your temp" and then will ask if it looks good :)

I'm sure he can easily turn this into a haiku.

5 syllables

7 syllables

5 syllables

• imageMelissa2216:

He also came up with this:

BD, it's your chance.

So, do me baby.

That reminds me of the humpty hump song.  LOL.  ::Alright stop what your doin' cause I'm about to ruin the imagine and the style that you're use to...do me baby...do the humpty hump::

• imagemrstran021310:
    imageMelissa2216:

BD, it's your chance.

So, do me baby.

That reminds me of the humpty hump song.  LOL.  ::Alright stop what your doin' cause I'm about to ruin the imagine and the style that you're use to...do me baby...do the humpty hump::

LOL omg he will be so happy.  He literally said, "do you think anyone on The Bump will be old enough to know The Humpty Dance?"  My reaction was Indifferent And then I said, I guess if they recognize it, they're old enough, and if they don't recognize it, it's still TTC-related, so they will appreciate it.

• imageMelissa2216:
    imagemrstran021310:
    imageMelissa2216:

BD, it's your chance.

So, do me baby.

LOL omg he will be so happy.  He literally said, "do you think anyone on The Bump will be old enough to know The Humpty Dance?"  My reaction was Indifferent And then I said, I guess if they recognize it, they're old enough, and if they don't recognize it, it's still TTC-related, so they will appreciate it.

LMAO! ::The humpty dance is your chance so do the hump::  That's so funny.  Now, I'm going to have a hard time getting that song out of my head. 

• Love it Melissa - and you gave me side eyes for showing DH CM!! LOL And we love the Humpty Dance, DH actually works at a restaurant called Humptys, so needless to say the song has made its way into our lives before!
    I'm a bird.
  • imagebuttercupaug06:
    Love it Melissa - and you gave me side eyes for showing DH CM!! LOL And we love the Humpty Dance, DH actually works at a restaurant called Humptys, so needless to say the song has made its way into our lives before!

LOL Butter--this still remains the weirdest thing I've seen on this board.  (Running to your hubby with a clump of CM sticking it in his face, lol.)

• imageMrs*MichelleB:

Just for Sulf. I miss her. This is what I think my egg laying friend says to her BF. Sung almost to the tune of Ice Ice Baby. Yes, I'm sleep deprived. 

I'm laying an egg 

Come baby come baby come

With your super sperm

Are you referring to yesterday's d-bag post?

Dude.  We should create a Haiku whenever there's an especially dumb drive-by or lame "am i preggers" question.  

Also, did you know there's an old-skool rap song that says "super sperm?"  It says something like "I can bust you up with my super sperm" or something.  Haha...I just remembered that.  I blame the wine I've had tonight.   

• love it , dh is always  making jokes about egwcm or pre seed ... funny but seriously gross .  But I do  love a  good  juvenile sense of humor .
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP ! March 2011 TTC since Jan 2010 Blood work CD 3 -normal Diagnosed with slight case of PCOS Nov 2010 S/A - High count , low morph and mobility Use acupuncture/herbs to regulate cycles
  •  

Oh man, I will have the humpty song  in my head for at least an hour! Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"