June 2011 Moms
Options

New to this Board June2011 mom to be

hello ladies

Im new to this board well i know i have posted here and there but i will post more regularly , I got a BFP 9/22 im currently 5w 1d, I  wanted to ask you bc im a bit concerned. I still dont have full blown symptoms and im a bit scared bc i had a mc in june this year and now im pregnant and dont have any symptoms like i seen other gilrs have, i only have cramps and bloaded but that's about it.. what about you ladies, what's your symptoms..

very happy to be here and share with everyone

my EDD June 1st 2011 

Re: New to this Board June2011 mom to be

• Options
    Hi! Welcome and congrats! to make you feel better, I am experienceing the same as you! Actually, for about 2 days - I had no symptons at all, then back to bloating. Trust me, enjoy it while it lasts b/c once you hit 6 weeks, draw up a welcome sign for morning sickness! LOL
  • Options

welcome and congrats!

See this thread for everyone's responses to the same question early today.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/43239823.aspx

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thank you, im going to enjoy it and stop worrying,,,,it just hard sometimes... im so happy and thrill about it
  • Options
    I am right there with you--I have zero symptoms--not even bloating--and it is making me nervous too!  But I am try to just relax and enjoy each day of being pregnant.  Good luck and remember this board is here for you!
  • Options

I feel mostly normal but I do have a few symptoms:

- peeing a lot!

- boobs are huge and very tender

- dull cramps (not as often today yay!)

- sharp pain on the left side of my abdomen (lasts for seconds)

- a little lightheadedness (my mom recommended having some juice and that seemed to help- low blood sugar?)

I wouldn't worry too much about too little symptoms- we are all pretty early on!  At least your bras fit. (what are these things?!) haha 

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations!

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"